Valued Contributor

Re: Lisa's reason for being on Project Runway Tonight

Lisa looked awful, trying to look 20 when she is around 50. So fake the lips, the eyebrows, the phony hair, and the outfit , no class.

Occasional Contributor

On 1/22/2015 kalikokty said:
On 1/22/2015 Danielle46 said:

OMG, and Lisa leaving still continues. What is wrong with these people - don't they have a life? She really did an amazing sale job on all of these ladies - and they still don't get it!!!

Obviously, they don't and they will NEVER get it.

Obviously, you and Danielle46 don't have a life either because you are commenting on others who post comment.

Contributor

I totally agree with NYC Susan. Lisa has been in the spotlight for so long and it seams like she is panicking about losing her spot. I truly wish her the best and respect her decision on leaving the Q but she needs to get ready to be forgotten and put in the back burner. It is what it is.

~Haters gonna hate, and I'm just gonna shake it off.

Honored Contributor

This is what this thread reminds me of: it's 24/7/365

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Do people honestly not get that this was taped a long time ago while Lisa was still employed with QVC and that's why she was the guest judge?

Not being snarky but that's the reason she was on this show.

Honored Contributor

It was pretty obvious the PR designers didn't have a clue about the kind of clothes QVC sells and their audience.

Respected Contributor

On 1/23/2015 julianne said:

I totally agree with NYC Susan. Lisa has been in the spotlight for so long and it seams like she is panicking about losing her spot. I truly wish her the best and respect her decision on leaving the Q but she needs to get ready to be forgotten and put in the back burner. It is what it is.

You're right. I think Q realized this. QVC is about people tuning in to buy products. Lisa made it all about her.

It was getting worse and worse.

Respected Contributor

I thought it was fun seeing Lisa R last night. Why all of the bashing. She looked very pretty. I always enjoyed Lisa R on QVC and do miss her. I also spend a lot less which is okay also.

Respected Contributor

Last night's challenge was such a joke. I don't think any of the designers have ever watched QVC or have a clue about what sells at QVC (i.e. must be mass produced and generic enough to appeal to a wide range of tastes, ages and SIZES). I think the challenge is just a to tie in QVC as a sponsor and they will make a half-hearted effort to create something to sell that was "inspired" by the winning design.

Lisa, Lisa, Lisa. I get so tired of all the in-fighting about whether it's OK to mention her here. For heaven's sake, how long have Kathy Levine, Patty Reilly, Lisa Mason, Judy Crowell etc. been gone and they still get mentions here. Like her or don't like her, we are all entitled to our opinions and bashing people for having an opinion, then bashing the bashers is all so petty.

I think NYC Susan has it right about the Facebook use. Lisa uses it to keep her public persona, her "brand" relevant, as anyone in the entertainment industry would.

Honored Contributor

On 1/23/2015 brii said:

Lisa is now hosting, designing, producing, and directing Project Runway. That is why she left QVC. After Project Runway, she is going to be taking over Joan's line in between doing segments for Evine.

Hopefully, she still has time to roast veggies and go kart.

So the Food Network gig, Roasting Vegetables with Lisa, didn't pan out?