Trusted Contributor

Re: Lisa's reason for being on Project Runway Tonight

Well I predicted this! When I read a thread that Lisa was going to be on PR, all the posters who never watched before said they were going to watch her. I posted on that thread that a thread would start by someone about Lisa and, of course, here it is and so it continues the hateful comments. What I will never understand is why, if you were never a Lisa fan (and that's putting it nicely) why would you specifically watch a show you never watched before and why do you even bother to go to her facebook page and know every move she makes and then criticize her for what she posts about her life right now? It is absolutely ridiculous. If you don't and never liked her why must you know everything she is doing. Another thing, what is the purpose of facebook, to communicate, post photos and talk about what you've been up to with people, am I right? I don't do facebook but my sister and a few of my friends do and that's what they do, hence the reason Facebook was created. So why come here and complain about what lisa is posting, especially when YOU KNOW you are or were in no way a fan of hers? If I were on Facebook I would never go on someone's facebook page that I had no interest in or hated. You haters just cannot help yourselves, can you? And you say the posters who liked Lisa are obsessed, I think by your posts it is all of you who are the obsessed ones. It's really sad.
Super Contributor

On 1/23/2015 luvtoshopathome said: Well I predicted this! When I read a thread that Lisa was going to be on PR, all the posters who never watched before said they were going to watch her. I posted on that thread that a thread would start by someone about Lisa and, of course, here it is and so it continues the hateful comments. What I will never understand is why, if you were never a Lisa fan (and that's putting it nicely) why would you specifically watch a show you never watched before and why do you even bother to go to her facebook page and know every move she makes and then criticize her for what she posts about her life right now? It is absolutely ridiculous. If you don't and never liked her why must you know everything she is doing. Another thing, what is the purpose of facebook, to communicate, post photos and talk about what you've been up to with people, am I right? I don't do facebook but my sister and a few of my friends do and that's what they do, hence the reason Facebook was created. So why come here and complain about what lisa is posting, especially when YOU KNOW you are or were in no way a fan of hers? If I were on Facebook I would never go on someone's facebook page that I had no interest in or hated. You haters just cannot help yourselves, can you? And you say the posters who liked Lisa are obsessed, I think by your posts it is all of you who are the obsessed ones. It's really sad.

SOOO right on the money! Pssst they really miss her.Wink

Super Contributor

On 1/23/2015 culebra said:

Lisa could not be too disliked. 1800+ people chatted and commented with her tonight.

You can't possibly be serious with your comment, can you?? Just because you see the counter say 1800+ comments certainly does not mean that 1800+ SEPARATE people posted on that thread! LOL. Lisa posted a lot on it, as well as the majority of people who were chatting were commenting back and forth every few seconds.

Trusted Contributor

On 1/23/2015 Crisso said:
On 1/23/2015 luvtoshopathome said: Well I predicted this! When I read a thread that Lisa was going to be on PR, all the posters who never watched before said they were going to watch her. I posted on that thread that a thread would start by someone about Lisa and, of course, here it is and so it continues the hateful comments. What I will never understand is why, if you were never a Lisa fan (and that's putting it nicely) why would you specifically watch a show you never watched before and why do you even bother to go to her facebook page and know every move she makes and then criticize her for what she posts about her life right now? It is absolutely ridiculous. If you don't and never liked her why must you know everything she is doing. Another thing, what is the purpose of facebook, to communicate, post photos and talk about what you've been up to with people, am I right? I don't do facebook but my sister and a few of my friends do and that's what they do, hence the reason Facebook was created. So why come here and complain about what lisa is posting, especially when YOU KNOW you are or were in no way a fan of hers? If I were on Facebook I would never go on someone's facebook page that I had no interest in or hated. You haters just cannot help yourselves, can you? And you say the posters who liked Lisa are obsessed, I think by your posts it is all of you who are the obsessed ones. It's really sad.

SOOO right on the money! Pssst they really miss her.Wink

Yes, of course, they miss her. I guess they have nothing better to do but follow the every move of someone they talked trash about so they can fill their time with coming here and rehashing all of their jealousy (yes. I said it) and their venom. You often wonder what kind of people they are in the real world.
Super Contributor

On 1/22/2015 feline groovy said:
On 1/22/2015 kahootz said:

Somebody should just post the deer eating popcorn right now and be done with it.

Super Contributor

On 1/23/2015 MarLoCat said:

Somebody should just post the deer eating popcorn right now and be done with it.

& Just Had to Add the Cute Panda too

I love this one too!

Regular Contributor

On 1/23/2015 QMaven said:
On 1/23/2015 culebra said:

Lisa could not be too disliked. 1800+ people chatted and commented with her tonight.

1800 people did not chat / comment

You're correct - it was over 1900 comments.

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/22/2015 KatCat1 said:

What I can't believe is the interest in her Lisa's life and where she is going. Let it go! If she wants anyone to know what she plans on doing, she will announce it. It's like an obsession with all the threads about Lisa.

Sad this was the first post that popped up this morning..please, Let it go!..or post on her facebook page!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/23/2015 ChillyTulip said:
On 1/23/2015 MarLoCat said:

& Just Had to Add the Cute Panda too

I love this one too!

too cute!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Super Contributor

I for one really like watching Lisa on he Q. Since she left I have never looked at her Facebook page or project runway. So many time you hear of different celebrities, leaving hit tv shows for something better but very few ever find what they where looking for. The public loses interest in them, and they simply disapear.