Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lisa's reason for being on Project Runway Tonight

I agree, you can tell she misses being "the star". Live chatting with people she doesn't know? It is one thing if QVC wants you to do that to sell items but this is strange IMO. She will be back in some way as she just can not give up the limelight. With her stalking issues she is still putting herself out there. I think she got addicted to the fame.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/22/2015 kalikokty said:
On 1/22/2015 Danielle46 said:

OMG, and Lisa leaving still continues. What is wrong with these people - don't they have a life? She really did an amazing sale job on all of these ladies - and they still don't get it!!!

Obviously, they don't and they will NEVER get it.

So let it go then and let us talk about what we want.

Super Contributor

On 1/22/2015 Nancy Drew said:

OMG, and Lisa leaving still continues. What is wrong with these people - don't they have a life? She really did an amazing sale job on all of these ladies - and they still don't get it!!!

And I will talk about what I want to.

Super Contributor

Just saw the beginning of the show and I was surprised how different Lisa looks without the soft focus of QVC lighting and all the photoshopped pics of her we see on FB. Wow!

Esteemed Contributor

And I will talk about what I want to.

Of course.

Super Contributor

I agree, you can tell she misses being "the star". Live chatting with people she doesn't know? It is one thing if QVC wants you to do that to sell items but this is strange IMO. She will be back in some way as she just can not give up the limelight. With her stalking issues she is still putting herself out there. I think she got addicted to the fame.

I agree Nancy Drew. Why the Live chat when you are no longer an employee of QVC and its merchandise. Being humble is much more attractive in my opinion. It's very telling how much Lisa misses the Q and the limelight.

Frequent Contributor

Omg. I first posted the popcorn pic and my posts were subsequently removed!

Esteemed Contributor

So why are people who obviously don't like her checking her FB page?? very bizarre indeed!
Super Contributor

Lisa hosted a live chat during the globes but she really didn't chat, just posted generic hellos peppered in through everyone else's chatting, then said "goodnight." I think I just saw one of the PR drawings that showed the black and red flowered over coat that she wore on her last show at the Q over an evening gown. Maybe that is the winning design she promises to wear on TV. Maybe tonight she will announce her new plan.

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/22/2015 KathyPet said: So why are people who obviously don't like her checking her FB page?? very bizarre indeed!

I like her, that doesn't mean I don't think she is perfect as most humans aren't.