Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lisa's New G.I.L.I. Handbag

On 4/9/2014 LipstickDiva said:
On 4/9/2014 SoX said:
On 4/9/2014 PinkSugar said:

The pic I posted is from Lisa's FB page. She is calling it her new favorite handbag. {#emotions_dlg.blink}

Of course she is.

And, of course, I believe her.

I just know you are going to be scouring her FB page in hopes that the bag is available early, before the LRS show so you can get one in every color! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

You know, I don't know how to get onto her FB page ... I'm not a member (don't want to be, either).

Let me know when it's available, okay ... I'll run like the dickens to order mine!{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Honored Contributor

On 4/9/2014 SoX said:
On 4/9/2014 SoX said:
On 4/9/2014 PinkSugar said:

The pic I posted is from Lisa's FB page. She is calling it her new favorite handbag. {#emotions_dlg.blink}

Of course she is.

And, of course, I believe her.

I just know you are going to be scouring her FB page in hopes that the bag is available early, before the LRS show so you can get one in every color! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

You know, I don't know how to get onto her FB page ... I'm not a member (don't want to be, either).

Let me know when it's available, okay ... I'll run like the dickens to order mine!{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Alright but I'm ordering mine first so I can make sure I get one! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Honored Contributor

On 4/9/2014 imaclotheshog said:

I wonder how many returns they will get on this bag.

You couldn't give me one of these turkeys for free.

Lol. Her Facebook fans and stalkers will order all colors
"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

Lisa made mention at the end of PM Style Monday night, that this new bag will be on the expensive side. Think she was just putting that out there early so it won't be sticker shock when it actually becomes available. Meaning most people will be complaining and giving her the business that all her GILI items are expensive, most people can't afford them, what is she thinking, etc etc etc...

What I don't understand is why her FB stalkers flock to all and ANY GILI items when essentially GILI isn't even a name brand? It's an in house Q brand just like Denim & Co. is. The quality of some of the GILI items could very well be made by the same manufacturers as D&Co. too LOL. Who's to know? But I suppose as long as LR's name is attached to it that's all some people care about.

On another note I find it quite amusing Lisa seems to have been on a shopping spree lately and 90% of her FB questions are from women wanting to know where they can buy such 'n such of what's she's been wearing. Lisa's automated response is, "it's new, I just got it but trying to do it for GILI next year". LOL!! So we little people get the privilege to own the fakes while LR buys the top designer labels. The irony is very funny to me. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I was just perusing the as is section and I always sort by new arrivals. There is a GILI haircalf bag in that section and the as-is price is over $350.00. The regular Q price is $577.00!!!! Who would pay that for a no name, knock-off handbag?

Super Contributor

Perhaps she and QVC have fixed the quality issues and this next bag will be free from defects. Or not. However, I'm sure not spending my money to find out!

Super Contributor

On 4/9/2014 winamac1 said:

Lol. Her Facebook fans and stalkers will order all colors

I'm sure they will. A bit odd.

Frequent Contributor

What if included inside was a free large frozen turkey? It would certainly fit and you'd have leftovers for days.

Super Contributor

On 4/9/2014 darkpoet said:

{#emotions_dlg.mellow}{#emotions_dlg.blink} I wonder how many returns they will get on this bag.

What if included inside was a free large frozen turkey? It would certainly fit and you'd have leftovers for days.

Nope, not even if it included a turducken!

More for everyone else!

Super Contributor

Cute bag. I have a Kooba bag that looks like that. Mine is in a wine/burgundy color. I'd be wary of GILI bags after the fiasco with the one bag. Very cute though.