Occasional Contributor

Lisa & 'Gary', the Denim & Company guy...

Anyone notice how rather cold and unfriendly Lisa is with the Denim and Co. representative tonight? Denim & Co is a big line with QVC. Lisa is gushing over most everyone else. Treat all with same respect and some excitement that they are there.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lisa & 'Gary', the Denim & Company guy...

I am not so thrilled with the Bachelor and have been switching back and forth. I have seen her interaction with the Denim & Co rep twice now and I TOTALLY agree. Brrr! Talk about chilly!

And sad but true, my thinking is he has "nothing for her" and consequently she is treating him like the ugly cousin. Very character-revealing.

Respected Contributor

I don't think she comes off as a warm fuzzy person like other hosts. I think she seems a little chilly toward Susan G. Also. Susan seems to love doing shows with Antoinella and Jacquie any Leah (forgive my spelling)
Respected Contributor

Host have been selling this brand for over a decade now. No reason to bring in the designer at this point. He has nothing to add. One host can sell this brand standing on their head IMO.

Honored Contributor

On 1/13/2014 magicmoodz said:

I am not so thrilled with the Bachelor and have been switching back and forth. I have seen her interaction with the Denim & Co rep twice now and I TOTALLY agree. Brrr! Talk about chilly!

And sad but true, my thinking is he has "nothing for her" and consequently she is treating him like the ugly cousin. Very character-revealing.

{#emotions_dlg.lol} Me too! I know who wins and how everything plays out, so I'm kind of bored. DD is watching. We're DVR'ing it, so I may watch it later in the week. Right now, I'm more interested in "talking" with everyone on the forums! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/13/2014 luvmyteddy said:

Host have been selling this brand for over a decade now. No reason to bring in the designer at this point. He has nothing to add. One host can sell this brand standing on their head IMO.

That really isn't the point.

Seth Aaron is on now and she's oh so friendly.

Respected Contributor

He's new and she was on Project Runway. I am not making excuses for Lisa, she did the same thing the very first time Susan Graver came on PMS years ago.

Denim and Co is not new which is my point. It's an easy sale. Lisa is Lisa.

Super Contributor

Oh I SOOO noticed this too!!! It's even being talked about on the FB chat on C.Cason's page. It's so obvious Lisa does not care for this vendor. She needs to remember she's on national television and to be professional no matter what her take on him is. As someone else mentioned, I think it's because this vendor doesn't offer Lisa anything. She has no need for him and the D&C clothes are not her style so she's flippant about the entire situation.

Sorry to say, but in instances like this host Lisa's true character really shows through.

All the vendors she's very smiley and sunshine but for some reason not with this guy. Gary looks not to be from the Madison Ave. crowd.

Honored Contributor

Not watching PMS. I have always felt that Lisa doesn't like doing shows with Susan G. Also, for a while it seemed she was the same way with Christina Carlino (Philosophy). Later acted as though they were friends, but she seemed chilly with Christina a lot. Christina was a strong woman and had definite points to make. Very knowledgeable about the line.

Esteemed Contributor

He's new and she was on Project Runway. I am not making excuses for Lisa, she did the same thing the very first time Susan Graver came on PMS years ago.

Denim and Co is not new which is my point. It's an easy sale. Lisa is Lisa.

If, in fact, it is an easy sale, there really shouldn't have been so many pregnant pauses considering Lisa is a seasoned host. She did that on purpose. IMO.