Respected Contributor

Lisa Vanderpump Throw on evine

I am so tempted to get this faux fur throw today!  Is anyone else thinking about it, bought it or already have it? 

Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa Vanderpump Throw on evine

The idea of padding her already overstuffed wallet doesn't appeal to me but the reviews are quite good.

Respected Contributor

I bought it in the brown.  It just looks amazing and I am out of control! For me Love me!   I am my best friend.  Now I cannot buy another thing all week!

Honored Contributor

I don't know if this helps but my sister bought a Tissavel coat many years ago and the fur was superb.  So much better than most faux furs.  I think you will be happy with your purchase so enjoy . . . 'tis the season!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

I don't know if this helps but my sister bought a Tissavel coat many years ago and the fur was superb.  So much better than most faux furs.  I think you will be happy with your purchase so enjoy . . . 'tis the season!  Smiley Happy

It totally helps!  It does look so real!  Meanng lush and soft.  I love Faux Fur jackets and coats and since you can only wear them for such a short time I was thnking why not get the throw!  Then I really can enjoy it for hours and hours this winter and many more to come. 
Trusted Contributor

For what it's worth.............I purchased the blue/black one when it was a TS a few weeks ago, and sorry I did.  I don't find it any more plush than other, must less expensive, faux fur throw.  I have a Tissavel full length coat that I purchased years ago and love it.  But this throw is nothing like the faux fur the coat is made from. Perhaps its just the color I got, but if I had to do it all over again, there is no way I would pay that much money for that throw.  Yes, I could have sent it back, but kept it since the color matches my bedroom and I just keep it draped over the chair in there instead of putting on my bed.  The flip side of the throw, which I think is velvet, is MUCH softer than the faux fur side.  

Honored Contributor

Just fyi, Haute Look has faux fur throws I noticed as I was looking around today. I don't know when the deal ends.  I didn't look because I wasn't interested so I have no idea what the cost is but it might be worth a gander.

Respected Contributor

@NiteStar wrote:

For what it's worth.............I purchased the blue/black one when it was a TS a few weeks ago, and sorry I did.  I don't find it any more plush than other, must less expensive, faux fur throw.  I have a Tissavel full length coat that I purchased years ago and love it.  But this throw is nothing like the faux fur the coat is made from. Perhaps its just the color I got, but if I had to do it all over again, there is no way I would pay that much money for that throw.  Yes, I could have sent it back, but kept it since the color matches my bedroom and I just keep it draped over the chair in there instead of putting on my bed.  The flip side of the throw, which I think is velvet, is MUCH softer than the faux fur side.  

thanks Nitestar.  I did want to hear from someone that actually recieved it.  I am on the fence and am thnking of canceling it. 

Super Contributor

Don't you have to dry clean the darn thing?  As least that's what is in the description.  I have a Dennis Basso that is very nice and I have washed that thing at least 25 times since last year and it still looks nice and it did not cost over $100.00.  Gail

~~66 and owned by cats and dogs.~~
Valued Contributor

I wouldn't buy anything Vanderplump hawks.