Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson leaving QVC...Is this pure coincidence?

On 12/13/2014 blossompie said: It seemed imo that Lisa passed the torch to Courtney last night. I think QVC will be focusing on Courtney as the new star of the channel. I wouldnt be surprised if Courtney takes over PM Style and Friday Night Beauty at some point

Jacque is taking over Friday Night Beauty.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Not applicable

Hopefully, and pray fully Lisa will return to promote her G.I.L.I. line. She's missed from the QVC family.

Super Contributor

Lisa was a great host............but now she's gone...........its time to move on......we have to just let her go........

Not applicable

Who really cares why? Obviously she is moving on to something more lucrative and better for her career which is what any intelligent business person would do... I think her time in and great job accomplished in that time, allows her to make any decisions that are right for her life and her career! We had a great run with her at the helm of our fashion/ personal purchases and IF she decided to stand behind a particular company, good for her! I would give it a shot purchasing them as well as she has earned my trust! Good for you Lisa Robertson! You go girl!

Visitor

Lisa was an OK host, I personally think she enjoyed looking at herself more than presenting the items for the show! She constantly tried to be funny & tried to make silly comments, but it bothered me that she liked looking at herself so much, & then saying " bye bye", sickening, glad she's gone, I watch QVC a lot more often now!
New Contributor

I agree, Late night lady, as a viewer who has been with the Q since Day One back in 1986 or so, it was the PERSONALITIES of folks like Kathy Levine, Jeff, and all of those first hosts that rocketed QVC to the pinnacle of success. When you have folks like L.R. who constantly stares at herself in the monitor instead of looking into the camera, and (the biggest sin) rushes callers off the phone (others do this), and are all caffeine and nagging instead of even fully exploring the product features, that detracts from their profits. Many callers reported they ran the Q just to listen to Kathy andJeff and ended up buying a lot. Lately I switch the channel and have bought nothing in a long time. QVC has a few talented newbies with the ability to relate to folks, Antonella and the Texas gal come to mind and there are a couple others. This is a personality game and only wish I could consult for QVC, some heads would roll and I could skyrocket their profits, LOL. Excuse my modesty, LOL.