Not applicable

Re: Lisa Robertson leaving QVC...Is this pure coincidence?

Wow amazing to read what ppl say. I know we all don't like everyone noe do we have to however didn't u r moms teach u if u don't have anything nice to say don't say anything... If u don't like the show or person turn it it off .... Kathy Levine n Pam McCoy is on shophq . Kathy sells jewelry n Pam sells faux furs. Pam went off shophq for awhile but is coming back this month .
Regular Contributor

Romance too high maintenance for male or female
On 12/8/2014 blossompie said:
On 12/7/2014 beautybrowsing said:

Would love if Lisa came back as a Vendor. Her style will be missed and think it would be a good opportunity for her to make the same $ or more selling her own line of products. It would also free up her time to give her more of a life away from the Q. Think thats what she was missing with such a rigorous schedule.

She could come back as a Vendor and it would be a success because Lisa is very entertaining and fun And she knows her products like nobody else but I think she probably has something going on and she may also want a life and find some romance. She has all that money and that gorgeous huge custom built home and maybe shed like to just live and maybe marry
Contributor

I think it's one of 2 things-- 1. She is tired of QVC and truly wants to take some time to travel, rest, etc..and I'm sure she has the money to do so or... 2. She got an offer she couldn't refuse and is going into something huge, possibly as owner/designer herself where she will most likely be in the public eye again (so those of us that like her will still see her on TV) That's my two cents Smiley Happy Love and blessings to her whatever she has chosen to do!
Honored Contributor

I do not think Lisa is a designer, but I do think she's highly involved in the GILI line. I also don't believe for one second that Lisa does not know where she's going. She, according to sources, makes well over $500K. She has no children and her family lives elsewhere. She's not even 50 years old. I don't think she's going to sit at home in her West Chester house and bake all day. I think she's going to NYC.

People don't give up jobs paying that much at that age with nothing lined up. Lisa appears to be highly intelligent, and I think she's been contemplating this since the changes at QVC (management) took place. She's also probably ready for a change.

I think she most definitely has something planned, and she's probably only told a few people. I think she will be on some show or "designing" something. She's had a lot of exposure throughout her years at QVC, and she's had even more the past year. I think she has something lined up with some Company possibly in a designing role.

I certainly do not think she's a fashion icon. Though she's super pretty, she has very little fashion sense. She throws too many things on, the fit is not right, and she oftentimes look like a hot mess. That being said, I like her. I only met her once, and she was very pleasant and almost a bit reserved.

I wish her well, and I think she's one of their best hosts.

QVC will go on. None of us are irreplaceable , and QVC knows it. I don't think QVC will lose sales with Lisa's departure.

I really never watched when Kathy Levine was on, but from what I've seen on these boards she was just as beloved and had a huge following as well. QVC certainly didn't close their doors with the departure of Kathy. QVC will go on.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Frequent Contributor

Qvc sure will go on, no one is irreplaceable.
Respected Contributor

I never thought Lisa was a fashion icon. She has no real background in fashion and she does knock offs but nothing really original. That said, I still remember watching her when she first started at QVC. She was on in the middle of the night with a retro hairstyle that was reminiscent of the 60's. A tight bun that made me think she was from another era. Her sense of style has never been innate. I think she tried very hard to learn but often falls short.

I watched Lisa because I think she has a nice personality and was quite entertaining. She was often self-effacing and seemed genuinely interested in her job. My viewing habits will not change.....I rarely watch anyway but I hope whatever endeavors Lisa is going to pursue, much luck!

Esteemed Contributor

25 threads...zzzz These boards are getting more and more boring every day! And on one thread some women there said they would not order another item if Lisa is not there and what good girlfriends they are with Lisa Robinson. Disturbing and very creepy.

Super Contributor

I was reading old topics posted on here and it seems back in 2012 Kathy Levine had evine.com, so does she now co-own evine shophq or what? It seems very confusing
Super Contributor

On 12/9/2014 winamac1 said:

I do not think Lisa is a designer, but I do think she's highly involved in the GILI line. I also don't believe for one second that Lisa does not know where she's going. She, according to sources, makes well over $500K. She has no children and her family lives elsewhere. She's not even 50 years old. I don't think she's going to sit at home in her West Chester house and bake all day. I think she's going to NYC.

People don't give up jobs paying that much at that age with nothing lined up. Lisa appears to be highly intelligent, and I think she's been contemplating this since the changes at QVC (management) took place. She's also probably ready for a change.

I think she most definitely has something planned, and she's probably only told a few people. I think she will be on some show or "designing" something. She's had a lot of exposure throughout her years at QVC, and she's had even more the past year. I think she has something lined up with some Company possibly in a designing role.

I certainly do not think she's a fashion icon. Though she's super pretty, she has very little fashion sense. She throws too many things on, the fit is not right, and she oftentimes look like a hot mess. That being said, I like her. I only met her once, and she was very pleasant and almost a bit reserved.

I wish her well, and I think she's one of their best hosts.

QVC will go on. None of us are irreplaceable , and QVC knows it. I don't think QVC will lose sales with Lisa's departure.

I really never watched when Kathy Levine was on, but from what I've seen on these boards she was just as beloved and had a huge following as well. QVC certainly didn't close their doors with the departure of Kathy. QVC will go on.

yeah I think she's headed to NYC to and she should. Lisa has become incredibly sophisticated over the past 20yrs and it's time for her to grow and with her connections in the industry it won't be long before we see lisa on TV again in some form. Watching her on QVC the past couple years she just seemed so bored and over it.
Esteemed Contributor

Who is keeping this old thread going? Lisa - is that you?