Super Contributor

Lisa Robertson Special Announcement!

Does anyone know what the announcement is from this host?? Her assistant Wendy on FB posted Lisa will have a special announcement for us tonight and yet no mention from the host about this whatsoever since the show started. Only thing Lisa has mentioned so far is that the 2 hour premiere show of the LRS is this Friday. That can't be the "special" announcement as we've already heard that a million times already.

Wonder what it could be? Even Courtney, the social media host, hasn't mentioned anything of an announcement coming up. Strange. Why post that if there's nothing? Unless she says something at the end of the show. We'll see…..

Respected Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson Special Announcement!

A couple of weeks ago, I heard her talking to a caller on air about shoes coming out in the GILI line.

Maybe it's that. A new line of something in GILI.

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Super Contributor

On 2/10/2014 Marienkaefer2 said:

A couple of weeks ago, I heard her talking to a caller on air about shoes coming out in the GILI line.

Maybe it's that. A new line of something in GILI.

Could be… but I wouldn't really say that qualifies for anything being "special" about that as it wouldn't be a surprise by any means. Lol.

Funny how other people have been speculating, perhaps she's getting married?! Are they serious about that thought?? Or just trying to be comical?

Honored Contributor

The shoes I've seen look very pretty (the GILI line)

Respected Contributor

I will have to check back later tonight, since I don't watch LR. Maybe she is leaving the Q!!!!

Super Contributor

Saw on Lisa's FB page, she's sporting a Louis Vuitton bag! LOL…so much for her wearing her Roma TSV exclusively!! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

She claims she bought it as a prototype to show the buyers the silhouette for a future GILI version. Wow! Out of all the bags in the world she chooses a Vuitton as a prototype to choose?? Me thinks she just prefers that designer label to carry but will give "us" the cheaper version. Can't say I blame her as I carry a Vuitton everyday too but just thought it was a strange picture to post when she continually promotes her GILI bags and says she uses. She knows people are going to notice and comment on the Vuitton.

But back to the special announcement….. Has she mentioned anything yet? Don't have PM Style on any longer. Just saw the beginning and nothing was said.

Valued Contributor

Maybe she's leaving to do another show ... perhaps a co-anchor with Bethenny or start another fashion design show since she is the style expert for the Q! If it's about her G.I.L.I. line, who cares.

Super Contributor

She's launching those GILI shoes (the ones Courtney is wearing now) on her Friday Night Show.

Respected Contributor

It's nothing exciting. They just do stuff like that to get people to tune in.

Trusted Contributor

More overpriced GILI stuff or hopefully she's leaving PM Style. That will never happen....