Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson Auditioning for a Red Carpet Job on Facebook?

On 1/27/2015 foodie105 said:
On 1/26/2015 Miranda1550 said:

What is with Lisa taking a poll for best dressed at the SAG awards? This seems really over the top, even for her.

Then delete yourself from being her Facebook friend. Ever think of that?

But how ever would she be able to monitor and write a nasty report on Lisa's every move if she did that?

Super Contributor

On 1/27/2015 Miranda1550 said:

Will Lisa just go away.....................it is over...................................

GREAT idea!

Super Contributor

On 1/27/2015 Bestdressed said:

Lisa is auditioning for a red carpet job on E network, ShopHQ host, HSN host, Food Network show, Dennis Basso designer, Judge for Miss America, Project Runway, A coach on the biggest loser, a couture designer, an actress, a preacher, a teacher, a tour guide in Italy, a musican, a dietitian, jewelery designer, starting a cosmetic company, an interior decorator, life coach, candle stick maker... I know, I forgot.... there is still more...Kiss

{#emotions_dlg.lol} You forgot "writing a roasted veggie cookbook", becoming a go kart rider instructor, and interior designer for those who love "over the top" in everything.

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/28/2015 kalikokty said:
On 1/27/2015 Bestdressed said:

Lisa is auditioning for a red carpet job on E network, ShopHQ host, HSN host, Food Network show, Dennis Basso designer, Judge for Miss America, Project Runway, A coach on the biggest loser, a couture designer, an actress, a preacher, a teacher, a tour guide in Italy, a musican, a dietitian, jewelery designer, starting a cosmetic company, an interior decorator, life coach, candle stick maker... I know, I forgot.... there is still more...Kiss

{#emotions_dlg.lol} You forgot "writing a roasted veggie cookbook", becoming a go kart rider instructor, and interior designer for those who love "over the top" in everything.

I keep telling you people, she's getting married & starting a family, LOL. For some reason people don't believe me!

Valued Contributor

It's a great idea, why not. She is used to interaction and she is on own now free to call her own shots. I am glad to see she has taken a leap of faith. I just hope she has the wisdom to keep her followers from getting overly weird and protective because she wont get the large audience if that happens, but if she can stay neutral and keep the fawning ones from going to her head, she just might make it.