Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

I wonder why QVC keeps inviting her back?   I absolutely can't stand her.   The company is diminished a little in my estimation every time she appears. 

I think a lot of women aren't online often and probably don't even know the vitriol that has come out of her mouth.   I truly do think there are many who have no idea what she's said. 

Had I not seen the Housewives show or been on the internet and been privvy to her disgusting rants, I'd probably buy from her--IF I liked the item.

There are also many who simply don't care.  I have seen posts from them on this board.  They think those LR went after deserved what she said because they were bullying and being mean.  SMH

Trusted Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

I wonder why QVC keeps inviting her back?   I absolutely can't stand her.   The company is diminished a little in my estimation every time she appears. 

I think a lot of women aren't online often and probably don't even know the vitriol that has come out of her mouth.   I truly do think there are many who have no idea what she's said. 

Had I not seen the Housewives show or been on the internet and been privvy to her disgusting rants, I'd probably buy from her--IF I liked the item.

There are also many who simply don't care.  I have seen posts from them on this board.  They think those LR went after deserved what she said because they were bullying and being mean.  SMH

It's unfortunate that people in general no longer care about hateful comments or bullying and appear to accept that as normal and OK.  

Respected Contributor

As women we must stand up for what is right.

We cannot allow the current culture to sway us into complacincy. 

Honored Contributor

Yesterday she was a guest on "Kelly" and asked the audience about what they thought of her. I laughed because of course no one would answer her. Listening to her is an exercise in futility. The woman hasn't a clue...

Contributor

Yes, she makes a big show of saying she wants to make clothes for ALL sizes but for once we get to know how a vendor really feels about her clients, esp plus size ladies.

Some of her things look cute but the one item I ordered (pre rant) was of inferior quality. I would never try to shame people buying her stuff, maybe educate them to what kind of person they are supporting.

Honored Contributor

Last night Shawn asked her if she was leaving. She made it clear, in no uncertain terms, that she 'wasn't going anywhere!'

If you don't think the vendors and hosts peruse these boards you're fooling yourself!

Honored Contributor

She always talks about her husband Harry how  every woman in America wants him.  I never found him good looking and now he looks just like an old man.  He can have HER. 

Honored Contributor

Yes some do not care.  But, that being said, I stand by my comments that many are not online and don't know about her vile comments.

It's ones prerogative not to care.

I do.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

Yes some do not care.  But, that being said, I stand by my comments that many are not online and don't know about her vile comments.

It's ones prerogative not to care.

I do.

I agree that many have no idea what she said.

I was also just adding that there are also people who know and don't care. 

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

Last night Shawn asked her if she was leaving. She made it clear, in no uncertain terms, that she 'wasn't going anywhere!'

If you don't think the vendors and hosts peruse these boards you're fooling yourself!

Many vendors have said they look at these boards, read comments, read reviews. 

Besides the boards, I would bet there is a lot said on their own FB and Instagram pages that they read.  I'm just now getting into Instagram a little more and was reading some comments under a picture Shawn posted on beauty day.  Some of the comments towards her were brutal.  I've seen the same on her FB page.    

And then there was the time Jacquie called out a poster, by her nic, on air over nasty comments she'd made about her!