Trusted Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@NJgirl 1205 wrote:

@elated wrote:

I just don't like her as a person. She is just so overrated. As I watch her on RHOB, I have lost all respect for her. I heard her say that her manufacturer told her if Harry never wanted to work again that would be ok. She has made so much money that they never have to worry again. She was referring to her work on the Q. I just don't find her styles so innovative but that just could be me. I am always surprised as to what sells and what doesn't.

Not necessarily a fan but I respect women who are self made and successful - on Q or otherwise.  It's an honest living.  Good for her.  I see nothing wrong with what she said.

Women should be more supportive of each other but rarely are.  I think this is why men still run the world....

I don't think what LR said was said on QVC.  She said it on her housewives show.

I don't believe women have to be supportive of each other just because they are women.  That is an idea I don't understand and will not get behind.  I respect what Lisa did and how she built a business and is now successful at it.  I respect that she kept plodding along even after both her stores closed during the financial collapse a few years back. 

But I do not respect her as a person. 

@Lipstickdivasounds pretty supportive to meMan Wink  This is exactly what I meant.  Sometimes I don't respect or necessarily like certain people but I give credit where credit is due. 

I agree, I won';t even watch her shows or any that she is on !

Respected Contributor

As I've said before, I have to see Lisa Rinna's capris every time I log in, since they were my most recent purchase.

I want to post, but I can't--looking at the pants comes first.

As I've already posted, I'm going to save money. Seeing those pants will remind me to keep strong and not buy impulsively.

Honored Contributor

@NJgirl 1205 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@NJgirl 1205 wrote:

@elated wrote:

I just don't like her as a person. She is just so overrated. As I watch her on RHOB, I have lost all respect for her. I heard her say that her manufacturer told her if Harry never wanted to work again that would be ok. She has made so much money that they never have to worry again. She was referring to her work on the Q. I just don't find her styles so innovative but that just could be me. I am always surprised as to what sells and what doesn't.

Not necessarily a fan but I respect women who are self made and successful - on Q or otherwise.  It's an honest living.  Good for her.  I see nothing wrong with what she said.

Women should be more supportive of each other but rarely are.  I think this is why men still run the world....

I don't think what LR said was said on QVC.  She said it on her housewives show.

I don't believe women have to be supportive of each other just because they are women.  That is an idea I don't understand and will not get behind.  I respect what Lisa did and how she built a business and is now successful at it.  I respect that she kept plodding along even after both her stores closed during the financial collapse a few years back. 

But I do not respect her as a person. 

@Lipstickdivasounds pretty supportive to meMan Wink  This is exactly what I meant.  Sometimes I don't respect or necessarily like certain people but I give credit where credit is due. 

I would agree with Lipstick Diva.  I do respect Lisa Rinna's work ethic.  I do not respect her as a person.  I also don't support women just to support women.  I support women who are kind, caring, hard working, generous, etc. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
New Contributor

I agree! She is foul mouthed and classless...... I'm ready to part ways with QVC, but I love David and St.Patrick's celebration!

Trusted Contributor

I am confused by the way some of you get so worked up and emotional about the hosts or vendors.  They are selling items for gosh sakes!  so if you dont like them or the items turn the TV off and take a walk. Most of us could use the exercise.

If I am not into a show, I dont watch it, period.  I think some of you are so bored or miserable you will find something to have drama about.  Very sad indeed.

Trusted Contributor

If they didn't sell they would not make them.  I feel the same way about the whole LOGO line; but obviiously there are consumers who like the line.  Nice that we have choices. 

Honored Contributor

@Calcgirl wrote:

I am confused by the way some of you get so worked up and emotional about the hosts or vendors.  They are selling items for gosh sakes!  so if you dont like them or the items turn the TV off and take a walk. Most of us could use the exercise.

If I am not into a show, I dont watch it, period.  I think some of you are so bored or miserable you will find something to have drama about.  Very sad indeed.

I like the show on Bravo--as silly as it is.

i do not care for her any longer-- as a person.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

I watch and buy so little from QVC lately And I will not buy anything from that women... she comes off as phony as a 3 dollar bill to me.

Regular Contributor

I agree. Yes, she makes some cute things, but frankly, I'm irked by QVC continuing a relationship with her, because  I believe she is a snarky, judgemental and vulgar woman.  I do not support people who act this way.