Esteemed Contributor

Lisa Rinna on Jayne and Pat Show Today

My goodness. She was wild today. The ladies were trying hard to keep it together
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lisa Rinna on Jayne and Pat Show Today

Out of control either host or vendor I just don't watch.  That's probably why I have so few orders with QVC.  The shows are just over-the-top and insulting to my taste.  I'm not 13 years old any more.

Honored Contributor

I don't care much for LR so I don't buy her clothes, I never did like the Jayne and Pat duo so I don't watch.

Honored Contributor

I'm not crazy about a lot of LR's items, but I do love her cowl neck tunic.

I bought the frst one in oatmeal heather when t was first offered.  Then went back and bought the pine and berry a few months later when markd down, and lastly - came back and got the black a couple of weeks ago.

It's a very nice tunic ... fits great and looks great, and the perfect piece to accessorize.

QVC Customer Care

Trusted Contributor

I personally do not like Lisa Rinna,yes I think she is a big act,going no place.She tries to take over,so over bearing.She probably can'r sell her high price clothes in Calif.so here she is.

Honored Contributor

@bewise  And the prices here for her stuff is just as high. She closed her store there, packed up the stuff and is now trying to sell it here, certainly not at a loss for stuff is. Most of it is ugly too. She's loud, rude and obnoxious all rolled into one.

Super Contributor

Some people keep trying to reinvent themselves until something finally clicks and then they run with it. Sorry LR, but this aint it either.

Respected Contributor

@Veridoc wrote:

Some people keep trying to reinvent themselves until something finally clicks and then they run with it. Sorry LR, but this aint it either.

I am sure she is laughing all the way to the bank.  Good for her.

Trusted Contributor

Yep she is over the top....but I have to say......I own every single one of her cardigans and her cargo pants.  They are my favorite. She does have some beautiful pieces.

She is who she is..