Honored Contributor

@RoughDraft wrote:

@Andreatoo   How does the size run?  I checked measurements and it seems that I'd have to drop down a size.

@RoughDraft

I would say true to size maybe even a little snug but they did relax just enough.

I took my regular B&M size 4

Honored Contributor

@RoughDraft 

I checked the size chart. Keep in mind they don't hit at your natural waist but below it. The hip measurement was accurate for me

Respected Contributor

first thing i noticed was your killer figure!  lucky you.  both the jeans and the top look great on you, @Andreatoo 

Honored Contributor

@AndreatooYou look great in them.  I do want to get a pair of her jeans.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa Rinna jeans

[ Edited ]

They do look good on you.  We have different figure types, I'm a curvy XL.  But I LR is one my go-to designers for everything else.  I love her tops and her pants.  I particularly like her joggers which until I tried them on, I never would have thought would work for me.  But they do!  

Those are SO cute on you!  I am going to have to look these up right now.  There is another pair of ankle rolled jeans with a stripe down size that I am currently considering.  I normally wear Lola jeans and have to go down a size.  The problem with Lola is that they start to bag out in a BIG way after wearing for an hour.  Too expensive to deal with that.  

Why are people mad at Lisa?  She has always been one of my favorite celebs.  She is so down to earth and real.  Especially in comparison to the other "housewives."  She seems so lovely.

Anyway, I am glad I found this post to find that they are cut true to size.

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: e arRe: Lisa Rinna jeans

@westvirginiamountains 

I haven't tried any of her other jeans but the ones I purchased do not grow on you! And that's a good thing! LOL if you watch the video you will see they look good on everyone from the size 2 to the size 1X! That's what really got my attention

Honored Contributor

@AndreatooThe look good on you.  Tall would have been too long.  Question - did you have this picture taken at work?

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 

Tall would definitely be too long because I'm only 5'2! LOL

yes I take the pictures at work. I set the phone on the windowsill and set the timer