Honored Contributor

There never seems to be a good time to bring up the subject but for those that aren't on a perpetual Lisa Rinna boycott I'd like to tell you about her jeans!

They initially got my attention because everybody looked good in them! They were also reasonably priced!

I don't recall how many choices there were for color but I picked up the darkest one. Unfortunately they were only in petite and regular, apparently no tall as of yet. They're a medium weight, nice hand, and not overly elastic! The rise is about average, just below the belly button, and the fit is great! I've worn them twice now and they maintain their shape! I'm very happy with them!

20190301_093837.jpg

There's only a tiny bit of whiskering and a split seam at the hem for a couple of inches that make them a good match for different shoes

Trusted Contributor

@Andreatoo 

They look nice on you. 

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo.  Cute top to.  Love navy and red combo with jeans.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa Rinna jeans

[ Edited ]

@ladycos 

A351377

Thank you! But if you watch the video I think you'll find they're flattering on everyone

Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa Rinna jeans

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo  - I typed in that number to have a look at them, but came up with a pair of LOGO petite jeans?

ETA:  Okay, got it!  A351377

Respected Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@Andreatoo  - I typed in that number to have a look at them, but came up with a pair of LOGO petite jeans?

Thank you.  I thought I had memory issues and couldn't put in the right number after three tries lol

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

ETA:  Okay, got it!  A351377

@Venezia 

I'm sorry ladies!! I fixed it

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Andreatoo.  Cute top to.  Love navy and red combo with jeans.

@Kachina624 

I know you're not an evine fan but just in case 737-357 and I promise it's the right number! LOL

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo   How does the size run?  I checked measurements and it seems that I'd have to drop down a size.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo.  That top is darling, even cuter than I thought and at a giveaway price.  Sadly, I can't do sleeveless.  Those who can should check this out.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment