Honored Contributor

@Sunnycorle wrote:

I ordered the new tunic in the mushroom color.  I have the leggings in the black and olive alreay and they are top knotch!!!!!!

@Sunnycorle-that tunic is cute & love it in the mushroom color.  Please post a review of your new goodies.

And no surprise the cargo leggings were reordered given that they sold out immediately upon presentation last fall. The reorder is a good sign--I think the 1st reorder for Lisa's line, so maybe they will reorder her most popular items.

I really like the OTO sweater from the PMStyle show. Love the neckline & side slit design. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Chi-town girl Did you take the plunge on the ankle pants with zip pockets?

@islandgrrl-those new ankle pants are really cute but I'm concerned the fabric is too light for Fall/Winter. The cargo leggings are thicker/denser-have them in Green Ivy from last season-love them, so I'm thinking about a 2nd pair in another color, maybe the chocolate. Glad to see my sizing is still available!

Really indecisive from a purchasing standpoint this visit b/c of the poor programming times & not being able to see the presentations. Leaning toward the chocolate leggings & the OTO sweater in camel. Lisa will be back in a couple of weeks, so maybe more new items!

Did you pick up anything this visit? 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Mustang Shar wrote:

Just ordered that new shawl collar cardi in camel!!!! Wow it's beautiful 

@Mustang Shar-Love this sweater! Lucky you...camel is gone. I really like that tone, think it is the same as one of the options for the OTO sweater & looks like a similar weave. The color looked different when I saw it on PMStyle vs the website photos. Now I think the shawl collar cardi would be a better buy/more versatile but no camel. So should I buy the camel OTO & the shawl one in olive??? Lol, so undecisive! Please post a review.

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl I really wanted to try the cargo leggings -- especially because the reviews are so great.  But I wanted them in black and they were gone in my medium.  I might stalk them and see if they come back.

I think you are right about the thickness of the zip pocket pants.  Super cold weather is not a common occurance for me so I hadn't thought about that, but if the fabric is similar to my cargos from her last visit I don't think you'd get a lot of wear from them.  I decided to try them in the gravel color though I hesitated a lot.  In the presentation they looked more fitted than my last pair (which is a good thing).  If I don't like them, they'll go back.

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Sunnycorle wrote:

I ordered the new tunic in the mushroom color.  I have the leggings in the black and olive alreay and they are top knotch!!!!!!

@Sunnycorle-that tunic is cute & love it in the mushroom color.  Please post a review of your new goodies.

And no surprise the cargo leggings were reordered given that they sold out immediately upon presentation last fall. The reorder is a good sign--I think the 1st reorder for Lisa's line, so maybe they will reorder her most popular items.

I really like the OTO sweater from the PMStyle show. Love the neckline & side slit design. 

I will definitly review the tunic when it comes!  I noticed the 1st reorder too!!!  I love those leggings.  they are really pants not leggings.  Great item.  I so loved the sweater jacket they showed in inspired style but I resisted.  So glad LisA is getting more and more air time and reorder.  AMazing. 

Respected Contributor

Whenever I watch her show I think her fashions must be popular in Cali. and NY  Just not my style and her selling technique needs polish.  We're nor Real Housewives of wherever.

Respected Contributor

I will for sure let you all know how I like the cardigan.