Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa Rinna in Am style this morning.

Think that was 'fitted'. Pass. I check on all the clothes whether by Linea, Claiborne, etc. if it's fitted I can't do it. I've got chest and shoulders. LOL

Super Contributor

Love her! Love her stuff! I would love to see her as a QVC host! She would be awesome.

Honored Contributor

Hi, friends! What I meant is that I don't recall the jacket being too tight on Lisa and the model. But, I could be wrong. Didn't have time to view the video. I'll check later. And yes, I'd love to see an occasional 'QVC West' .......... with Lisa Rinna hosting!! They could rent a space, hotel room or lobby, etc. for a couple of days. ............ And I'm sure that there are a lot of videographers/camera people/models out there in L.A. No need to 'transport' them across the country. Lisa seems to know all about TV presence, etc.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

UPDATE: I just viewed the presentation. Yes, I would size up because of the slightly slim arms. I just love that jacket.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

On 1/31/2015 darcy3 said:

Love her! Love her stuff! I would love to see her as a QVC host! She would be awesome.

ITA

She'd never, though, be a host on QVC, lol. I think she probably makes decent money off of the Housewives show, and she has other endorsements and her clothing line, etc. I think she is full of life and doesn't seem phony. She sure knows how to sell! And she admits she can sell!Wink I think she's adorable.

I doubt she'd wear too many of "her" clothes though I did see her on one of the Housewives shows in a dress similar to what she brought a year or so ago to QVC.

I haven't liked most of her recent offerings.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

On 1/31/2015 emmysmom said:
On 1/31/2015 lolakimono said:

Did anyone notice the change from "Belle Gray" to "Lisa Rinna Collection?"

She said she had Belle Gray for 10 years, I think. She must have sold it.

http://patch.com/california/shermanoaks/belle-gray-closing-celebrity-row-losing-boutique

I think it went downhill after the economy tanked. I never went to Belle Gray, but I had a friend who did. She said the items were nice but expensive.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

On 1/31/2015 imaclotheshog said:

In this picture, it looks like the jacket is too snug on the model especially through the shoulders and bust. If you want to layer a top or something under it you wouldn't have room I don't think. I would not want it to fit me as snugly as this because all you could wear under it would be a tank or cami.

Lisa Rinna Collection Asymmetric Zip Front Knit Jacket

Hmm. This looks like it fits perfectly to me -- doesn't pull anywhere, and I'm assuming the garment is supposed to be fitted (not skin tight, mind you), not baggy. It is a knit, right? I would be afraid that if she went up a size, the shoulders would droop, the sleeves would be really long, and the whole thing would kind of "hang" on her.

Respected Contributor

I love her energy and she always looks good! She could wear a potato sack and make it work!
Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Trusted Contributor

On 1/31/2015 maxey said:

I love this jacket but was shocked to see there was no "click here" for measurements option. Yesterday there was an Isaac top I wanted to order and the "click here" option was missing for that as well. Earlier this morning there was a Susan Graver top I wanted to order and alas the same was true. Now I do realize that I can call & ask for the measurements but I'm not going to do that every single time I want to order something. Sooo....I just called customer service and asked what was going on. A very nice customer service rep told me I was the first person that had called & complained about this but that she would send my complaints to someone "up there" who lives in rarified air & makes these decisions.

Please, PLEASE complain about this if you depend on actual size measurements to know what size to order. Otherwise how do you expect "them" to know how much you depend on that "click here" option to help save you money & time & hassle of returning.

I did complain. Not about this item but about a Bob Mackie fleece jacket. I have been noticing a trend where new items are not being posted with the click here measurements. I decided to sent CS an email. It seems neither rep took the time to actually READ what I wrote. For your viewing pleasure:

Me: You are missing the "Click Here" garment measurements for item A261772 - Bob Mackie's Fleece Jacket with Zipper Details. You will see there are several questions asking for measurements. These are critical to ensure proper fit. Could the measurements please be added.

QVC: Thank you for emailing QVC.

I will be happy to assist you. In response to your inquiry regarding.

A261772 Bob Mackie's Fleece Jacket with Zipper Details, please scroll down the page. Below the video, there are 3 icons. One says description, sizing and delivery date estimate. Click on the sizing one to view the size chart.

I hope this information is helpful and thank you for the opportunity to address your inquiry today.

Me Again: I am aware of the Sizing tab but that does not address my question. The sizing tab is to help you determine, based on YOUR measurements, what size SHOULD fit you. It does not provide the actual measurements of the GARMET, in this case, the fleece jacket. QVC usually provides something called CLICK HERE measurements. See below from another Bob Mackie item - A259408:

For more detailed Fit and Sizing information, please refer to the Sizing tab above. To see the specific garment measurements for this item, click here.

(I did a screen print of the actual Click Here measurements so CS would understand what I was asking.)

This is what is missing as I stated in my email.

QVC Again: I'm sorry that the physical garment measurements weren't listed for item A261772, Bob Mackie's Fleece Jacket with Zipper Details. Please let us know which sizes you are interested and we'll be happy to send the physical garments sizes for them.

I will also send your suggestion to the appropriate department regarding including the measurements online.

We apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to your response.

I gave up after this as no where in my email did I state I NEEDED HELP with sizing information. I emailed to alert QVC to an ERROR that needed fixing. Not a SUGGESTION like "could Mr. Mackie offer this jacket in Aqua as that is my favorite color".

UGH !!!!