Respected Contributor

Lisa Rinna in Am style this morning.

I gave up on am style so I didn't watch and just looked at what was shown on air. Almost missed the new moto sweatshirt Lisa brought in. Wanted it in gray but sold out bought it in blush. QVC bring more Lisa Rinna!!!! More quantity and items!!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa Rinna in Am style this morning.

I like Lisa's style. She would be a fantastic host! Although, she has other TV obligations and she lives on the West Coast. Wouldn't it be nice for her to host QVC West style shows? !!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

p.s. I love, love, love Lisa's knit moto-style jacket! I like the idea of it being a knit. Looks as though it's very, very comfortable. Just having trouble trying to decide which one(s)! Love all of the colors!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I wanted to order but there were no 'click here' measurements. I will not purchase if I cannot see the measurements.

Super Contributor

Love LR. I missed the presentation as I didn't watch the show but I watched the video. It's too bad they have stopped including graphics in the video. Now there's no information there.

I was confused about sizing as there was no sizing information on the product information page either, so I didn't order because her sizing is a bit confusing for me at times.

It's cute but with no size chart on the screen for the video and no size chart on the product info page, how in the world do you know what the measurements are. Too bad.

Maybe once some reviews come in about sizing we can order if it comes back.

Respected Contributor

On 1/31/2015 momtodogs said:

I wanted to order but there were no 'click here' measurements. I will not purchase if I cannot see the measurements.

all of a sudden garments are showing up without the "click here" measurements. i don't know if it is a trend - or incomplete data entry. whichever, i don't want to incur the hassle and expense of returns because i can't get the size right.

Honored Contributor

Just looking at it, it doesn't look as though it was 'too tight'. (As many other styles/items look on the models). Maybe call CS or whatever and ask them to post the measurements. This knit looks very comfortable.

Super Contributor

Well first the measurements disappeared from the screen. Then the pricing and other information disappeared from the videos, and now the size charts for some new items have disappeared from the product pages. How in the heck do we know what size to buy? I'm sorry but without sizing information I won't be ordering many clothing items from QVC. Returns are too much of a hassle and too expensive if you order the wrong size.

Honored Contributor

On 1/31/2015 mstraditional said:
On 1/31/2015 momtodogs said:

all of a sudden garments are showing up without the "click here" measurements. i don't know if it is a trend - or incomplete data entry. whichever, i don't want to incur the hassle and expense of returns because i can't get the size right.

True, customer service wanted to give me the measurements but I said no...I need to study them a bit and if 'you' cannot bother to add click here measurements, I can't bother to purchase.

Super Contributor

On 1/31/2015 ROMARY 1 said:

Just looking at it, it doesn't look as though it was 'too tight'. (As many other styles/items look on the models). Maybe call CS or whatever and ask them to post the measurements. This knit looks very comfortable.

I thought the stock picture of the jacket on the model looked like it was too snug on her. She looked like she should have gone up one size. I don't know what size Lisa had on in the video but it seemed to fit her fine.

Most people won't order without sizing information. I don't know why they are leaving it out now on the new items.