Respected Contributor

Re: Lisa Rinna got me out of bed tonight!

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Sunnycorle wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Sunnycorle wrote:

I had to buy 3 pair of pants!!!! Just love them! Bought the black, taupe and rose. Want the olive but made myself stop at 3.  I just can't resist her line. Love all my Lisa Rinna clothes and I have at least 30 pieces.  Knock out TSV! 

@Sunnycorle - hey chickie! I stayed up to see Lisa's TSV launch & ordered via presale. Due to quick sellouts of her cargos in the past, I missed out too many times.

Not this time.  Picked up the rose since I don't have anything in that color. That rose color will look great with gold strappy sandals. And that printed top is really cute. I love the taupe. The navy looks great coordinated with gray top & shoes. 

O.K. I need to go to sleep, I see more that I want like the printed knit pants they are showing. Jackie looks terrific & she seems to be having fun tonight. They styled her nicely for both shows.

Lisa-Enjoy the rest of the shows. Maybe some ODO's since the pants are selling briskly. I just extinguished my CC until tmrw Woman LOL

Hi Chi!!  how are you ladybug!  I had a forced break from posting. For some reason QVC kept wanting me to create a nickname and I couldn't get anyone to figure out that I already had one.  So I couldn't post for a couple of months. 

Anyway, Loving all the LIsa RInna shows!!! 

I wish I would have bouight the olive but will be satisfied with the 3 I did order.

I am so going to take your idea and wear gold stappy sandals with the Rose.  Lucky for me I have a couple pairs of those. 

Did you buy any other LR today?  i almoast bought a jacket in a second color but decided I didn't need it.  The one that comes in blue and gray with the black on the underside of the sleeve.  I bought it in the grey when she showed it a couple of months back.  Great jacket. 

@Sunnycorle - I noticed something has been wrong when I try to send you notifications. Sometimes it takes other times not. I have more problems technically when I use my Samsung note vs iPhone or laptop. It's def something w Q.

I would have bought a bunch  of her tops but pricing at 70 is high so I will wait on those but could not resist that twist front top w cami ODO in the ivory. As fast as I tried to be I had to settle for WL...fingers crossed- I want this one!!!

@chi - I couldn't find that item number to save my life for that Twist top!  i wanted it in the ivory too!  I hope you get it.  I agree a little tired of $70 tops. 

Are you running the Shamrock on Sunday?  I had to go to Mccormick place for my packet today, what a pain in the butt!  Bank of America needs to get their act together on this run.

Honored Contributor

@Sunnycorle wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Sunnycorle wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Sunnycorle wrote:

I had to buy 3 pair of pants!!!! Just love them! Bought the black, taupe and rose. Want the olive but made myself stop at 3.  I just can't resist her line. Love all my Lisa Rinna clothes and I have at least 30 pieces.  Knock out TSV! 

@Sunnycorle - hey chickie! I stayed up to see Lisa's TSV launch & ordered via presale. Due to quick sellouts of her cargos in the past, I missed out too many times.

Not this time.  Picked up the rose since I don't have anything in that color. That rose color will look great with gold strappy sandals. And that printed top is really cute. I love the taupe. The navy looks great coordinated with gray top & shoes. 

O.K. I need to go to sleep, I see more that I want like the printed knit pants they are showing. Jackie looks terrific & she seems to be having fun tonight. They styled her nicely for both shows.

Lisa-Enjoy the rest of the shows. Maybe some ODO's since the pants are selling briskly. I just extinguished my CC until tmrw Woman LOL

Hi Chi!!  how are you ladybug!  I had a forced break from posting. For some reason QVC kept wanting me to create a nickname and I couldn't get anyone to figure out that I already had one.  So I couldn't post for a couple of months. 

Anyway, Loving all the LIsa RInna shows!!! 

I wish I would have bouight the olive but will be satisfied with the 3 I did order.

I am so going to take your idea and wear gold stappy sandals with the Rose.  Lucky for me I have a couple pairs of those. 

Did you buy any other LR today?  i almoast bought a jacket in a second color but decided I didn't need it.  The one that comes in blue and gray with the black on the underside of the sleeve.  I bought it in the grey when she showed it a couple of months back.  Great jacket. 

@Sunnycorle - I noticed something has been wrong when I try to send you notifications. Sometimes it takes other times not. I have more problems technically when I use my Samsung note vs iPhone or laptop. It's def something w Q.

I would have bought a bunch  of her tops but pricing at 70 is high so I will wait on those but could not resist that twist front top w cami ODO in the ivory. As fast as I tried to be I had to settle for WL...fingers crossed- I want this one!!!

@chi - I couldn't find that item number to save my life for that Twist top!  i wanted it in the ivory too!  I hope you get it.  I agree a little tired of $70 tops. 

Are you running the Shamrock on Sunday?  I had to go to Mccormick place for my packet today, what a pain in the butt!  Bank of America needs to get their act together on this run.

@Sunnycorle - here is the blouse. Stalk it. Ivory keeps popping in & out. 

Not running the Shamrock this year. Looks like weather should be good. Hope you do well & no blisters Woman LOL

Lisa Rinna Collection Twist Front Top with Camisole (A278424)

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I was not going to buy and at the last minute decided I wanted the navy. Waitlisted but keeping my fingers crossed.  I am wearing her cargos from last year as we speak in olive.