Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa Rinna and daugter Amelia in same dress...

Those cantalopes on Lisa's chest are ridiculous, they ruin the look of the dress and probably everything else she wears.  It's a nice dress, looks fabulous on her daughter with her real boobies.  

Esteemed Contributor

My first thought was to wonder why DD wasn't provided with more fill power to fill out the top.  SMH

Honored Contributor

This is just my opinion but I think the daughter filled out the dress just fine.

Honored Contributor

Mother and daughter look cute in matching outfits.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

They both look beautiful but Lisa is showing too much frontally (how's that for wording? LOL).

Respected Contributor

Too bad her shoes don't fit. I hate seeing toes hang over...

Esteemed Contributor

I enlarged the shot and her toes are just fine ( the soles are leopard; don't think they're flattering).

Esteemed Contributor

Lisa is so pretty but those huge "girls" look like they will pop.  Natural is better.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Trinity11 wrote:

@alicedee wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

Looks like mama competing with her beautiful, young daughter. It must be difficult having your mom trying to wear your clothing and then posting it for all to comment. 

I read it that it was Lisa's vintage dress that she passed on to her daughter.

I have no interest in either of them, but I think it's a beautiful dress and they both look great in it.

Since Lisa said her daughter "gave" her the dress, I inferred it belonged to her daughter @alicedee . Personally, with all the negative comments this woman made about the "size" of women and taught that same behavior to her daughters, I admit to disliking her and her constant need for attention.

@Trinity11 , if you look, this was posted by Lisa's daughter Amelia Gray on her own social media.  Based on what she said, it was LR's dress first.

That doesn't even look like a current picture of LR.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not really a fan of the dress. The daughter looks better in it IMO. It’s too tight on Lisa’s chest making the top of the dress unflattering on her. That’s all I notice. I guess that’s ok, but the focus on top takes away from the rest of her nice body shape. JMO.