Respected Contributor

Re: Lisa Rinna and Chaz Dean Show

There isn't a living soul that they could team with her to make me watch.

Trusted Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Oh please... The only pairing they ever had that was worthwhile was Joan and Dennis... They were entertaining... The efforts to now pair him with Jill Martin or Lisa with Chaz are just reaching... Niether combination strikes me as remotely appealing or as having any entertainment value whatsoever...

@stevieb 100 percent.  I may have seen Joan and Dennis twice at the most, now that was a pairing beyond.  Good luck getting two together on that level again.

Esteemed Contributor

DOn't watch them individually so certainly not going to watch them together.

Esteemed Contributor

@KathyPet wrote:

DOn't watch them individually so certainly not going to watch them together.

I'll second that!!

Respected Contributor

I like Lisa and her clothing line.  If I'm at home, I'll watch.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Run, don't walk, away from your TV as fast as you can go! 🏃

@Kachina624  ....or just don't turn the TV on at all. 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Ms tyrion2 wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

seeing as most don't care for either one,

who will be watching ?

I dont' care for WEN  but like her stuff so I will watch out of curiostiy

what is the time 

Most who post here you  mean

Their sales numbers directly contradict your statement.

Thousands up on thousands DO like their products.

I've used WEN FOR about 10 years and plan to continue. Lisa Rinna's fashions seem to be a refreshing change from Denim &Co, SG, Quacker et  al.

@Ms tyrion2 - exactly. Those here bashing Wen and Lisa Rinna as well as the Spanx leggings TSV and the GILI items, represent a small portion of QVC customers. Rude, disrespectful is a good description. 

It's true that those like me that shop the contemporary brands and styles are not welcome here. That is all on QVC and the moderators.

These posters show no respect for others that differ from them and they interfere in shopping CAUSING LOST SALES FOR QVC.

@Chi-town girl. Aren't you bashing those who choose not to prefer the same brands that you purchase? What's the difference? 

Respected Contributor

It isn't the styles or product presented, but the integrity, honor and character of those presenting.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Ms tyrion2 wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

seeing as most don't care for either one,

who will be watching ?

I dont' care for WEN  but like her stuff so I will watch out of curiostiy

what is the time 

Most who post here you  mean

Their sales numbers directly contradict your statement.

Thousands up on thousands DO like their products.

I've used WEN FOR about 10 years and plan to continue. Lisa Rinna's fashions seem to be a refreshing change from Denim &Co, SG, Quacker et  al.

@Ms tyrion2 - exactly. Those here bashing Wen and Lisa Rinna as well as the Spanx leggings TSV and the GILI items, represent a small portion of QVC customers. Rude, disrespectful is a good description. 

It's true that those like me that shop the contemporary brands and styles are not welcome here. That is all on QVC and the moderators.

These posters show no respect for others that differ from them and they interfere in shopping CAUSING LOST SALES FOR QVC.

@Chi-town girl. Aren't you bashing those who choose not to prefer the same brands that you purchase? What's the difference? 

No, actually @Shanus - I'm just spotlighting your poor behavior. Do you not understand the difference? Sorry, I don't have time to explain it. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I have NEVER seen Martin and Basso, but I would think that Rinna and Dean are probably just slightly less obnoxious.

I'll Pass!