@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Ms tyrion2 wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

seeing as most don't care for either one,

who will be watching ?

I dont' care for WEN  but like her stuff so I will watch out of curiostiy

what is the time 

Most who post here you  mean

Their sales numbers directly contradict your statement.

Thousands up on thousands DO like their products.

I've used WEN FOR about 10 years and plan to continue. Lisa Rinna's fashions seem to be a refreshing change from Denim &Co, SG, Quacker et  al.

@Ms tyrion2 - exactly. Those here bashing Wen and Lisa Rinna as well as the Spanx leggings TSV and the GILI items, represent a small portion of QVC customers. Rude, disrespectful is a good description. 

It's true that those like me that shop the contemporary brands and styles are not welcome here. That is all on QVC and the moderators.

These posters show no respect for others that differ from them and they interfere in shopping CAUSING LOST SALES FOR QVC.

Can you explain how postings on this thread "interfere in shopping causing lost sales for QVC"?

Respected Contributor

Re: Lisa Rinna and Chaz Dean Show

@KathyPet wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Ms tyrion2 wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

who will be watching ?

what is the time 

I've used WEN FOR about 10 years and plan to continue. Lisa Rinna's fashions seem to be a refreshing change from Denim &Co, SG, Quacker et  al.

@Ms tyrion2 - exactly. Those here bashing Wen and Lisa Rinna as well as the Spanx leggings TSV and the GILI items, represent a small portion of QVC customers. Rude, disrespectful is a good description. 

It's true that those like me that shop the contemporary brands and styles are not welcome here. That is all on QVC and the moderators.

These posters show no respect for others that differ from them and they interfere in shopping CAUSING LOST SALES FOR QVC.

Can you explain how postings on this thread "interfere in shopping causing lost sales for QVC"?

Chi-town girl please correct me if I am wrong......but I took it as QVC is losing sales bc of those that post negative, rude, deragatory comments/opinions about items and by doing so deters others from ordering these items. 

Respected Contributor

The fun part about live TV is the potential for stepped on toes, etc. Keeping track of division of time may be instructive. Yes, I have too much time on my hands.

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@KathyPet wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Ms tyrion2 wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

who will be watching ?

what is the time 

Chi-town girl please correct me if I am wrong......but I took it as QVC is losing sales bc of those that post negative, rude, deragatory comments/opinions about items and by doing so deters others from ordering these items. 

@AmericanBulldogMom -yes, you are spot on! But what I think takes it to a level of being offensive is the body shaming comments, the 'no one looks good', the suggestion that a Q customer looks like a hooker, the ganging up to embarrass shoppers, chase them away.

In several cases - my personal experience, these posters derailed my threads to personally bash the vendor when my intent, explicit in the title was to discuss shopping the items. The moderators did nothing to stop the situation, eventually, the thread gets shut down. 

Plus there is repeat behavior. Instead of the moderators noticing the repeat pattern of some of these posters and deterring repeat behaviors, it continues. They shut down the discussion for shopping and/or let the ones that don't want to shop the items dominate the discussions. That's what's happening here particularly with the contemporary brands and items. And yes, it's hurting sales. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

I think you are underestimating the QVC shopper if you really think that negative comments on a certain vendors products on a bulletin board is really going to stop,someone from buying a product they really want.  Poor reviews may stop me from making a purchase but I certainly would not be so weak minded as to be steered away from purchasing something because of comments made about a vendor by individuals who do not like the vendor and choose to disparage the vendors products based on their personal opinion of the vendor.  I buy what I want and I do not feel influenced by what others think of a vendor's public statements or their politics or anything else about the vendors personal attributes.  I am buying a product not the vendor.  I think the great majority of QVC shoppers would do the same.  

REmember Paula Deen??  WHen her comments about African Americans were made public the QVC forums went wild.  Page after page of negative comments and posters urging QVC to drop her and for no one to purchase her products.  HEr cookbooks promptly sold out on QVC.  That tells me that the majority of QVC shoppers pay no attention to negative comments made on this bulletin board.  IF customers want the item they will buy it and they seldom consider negative comments about the vendor.

Honored Contributor

In case you haven't noticed Kathy, some of us gather here regularly to shop with virtual GF's. Sales are generated from this Q website property, just a couple clicks away from placing orders. I think you underestimate the sales potential here. 

I've spent $$$$ shopping GILI, Lisa Rinna and Halston -all Q contemporary brands with my virtual GF's right here. We joke about being enablers. The thread derailers damage Q sales. 

I don't underestimate myself or other Q shoppers. It's my truth and what others have shared with me. You can believe what you want, but I'm not interested in debating it. Have a great night!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Why are you not able to read the comments...positive and/or negative and decide for yourself if you choose to order an item? 

For example, when Isaac's silver sneakers appeared on Monday night's show, shamers, haters, etc. would not have kept me from ordering them. I wanted them & ordered them. Since they were "New Today", there were no reviews re: comfort, fit, etc. That's the only opinions that may have kept me from ordering. Sometimes I don't even trust reviewers. 

Everyone has an opinion on various designers...yay or nay. That should not influence your purchases.

Honored Contributor

My business isn't making sure QVC (or any other retailer)  makes lots of sales or loses them.  I already have a job

My business (here)  is being honest about how I feel about the merchandise and/or the vendors, when the subject comes up, or if I'm just feeling like I want to say something that could be positive or negative.

What I find rude are posters who come onto a thread where women are posting their pics and feel free to insult them.

Honored Contributor

According to another thread in the beauty forum, Lisa R and Chaz are very good friends and he actually created LR's signature haircut. 

I would believe that to be true as I watch the real housewives LR is on when she rec'd an award for something, they panned the crowd and Chaz was there. 

Anyhow, I won't be home so it's a non-issue for me but I see nothing wrong with the pairing.  Everyone complains that QVC is stale and needs to change things up so here ya go.  LOL

I did watch the Jill Martin and Dennis Basso show and I thought it was okay. Nothing earth shattering but nothing bad either.   

Esteemed Contributor

I don't get the pairing at all!! In my opinion the only designing duo that was a hit was Joan Rivers & Dennis Basso!! I loved watching them!!