Occasional Contributor

I think Lisa is wearing a wig tonight because there is a picture on her Instagram that shows her new bald look.  She shaved her head!  She mentioned that it's a good thing that she has wigs and wig glue to wear on her QVC presentations today.  Wow, I think she should start a line of wigs at QVC.  I love to wear wigs when I don't feel like doing my hair.  Please Lisa, let us in on what line of wigs you wear. 

Regular Contributor

Re: Lisa Rinna Wearing a Wig?

[ Edited ]

I think it's called April Fools Day prank!! Either way I think she looks beautiful!! xxHeart Woman Wink

Lisa-Rinna-Wears-Wigs-490x491.png

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mscoquette wrote:

I think Lisa is wearing a wig tonight because there is a picture on her Instagram that shows her new bald look.  She shaved her head!  She mentioned that it's a good thing that she has wigs and wig glue to wear on her QVC presentations today.  Wow, I think she should start a line of wigs at QVC.  I love to wear wigs when I don't feel like doing my hair.  Please Lisa, let us in on what line of wigs you wear. 

@mscoquette, didn't see the instagram, but I thought she was wearing a wig as soon as I saw her tonight. A wig like hers would sure save a lot of salon cuts and highlighting. I have a "convenience" wig, and honestly, I don't know how any woman does w/o one. Mine looks exactly like my hair.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

If she did shave her head, why would she do this?  Kind of confusing to do this if you don't need to.  I really don't care for her because of her loud mouth but I thought she always had great hairdos.

My sis wears wigs because her hair has badly thinned out in places years ago.  I didn't even know she wears wigs until only about a year ago or so that's how realistic her wigs look.  I guess she has a number of them too.  She looks great in the ones I've seen her in.

But to just shave your head especially for a woman perhaps just to wear wigs, I don't get it. 

Just watched the midnight show to take a look at her look and if this is a wig it's not very stylish.  Her 'real' hair and style were so much better.

And if it is an april fools joke, it's not funny.

Honored Contributor

In next week's episode of RHOBH, Brandi Glanville tells Yolanda that LIsa Rinna wears wigs and that the "wig glue has gone to her brain" for accusing Yolanda of not really being sick.

I think the IG pic of her bald is a dig at Brandi's comment.

I'm not sure if her comments on air at Q was in reference to that as well, an April Fools joke, or true. I didn't see or hear her on Q.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I don't think Lisa R wears a wig.

Brandi, a few weeks ago, told Yo that she wears wigs.  I think Brandi was referring to the fact that Lisa R hasn't changed her hair style in over 20 years.  I like Lisa Rinna's pants, but I'm not a fan of "her" after seeing her on the Housewives show.  She does a nice job on QVC though most of her tops I now don't care for.

That being said, her hairstyle works for her.  There's no reason for her to change it.  It's still in style.  Brandi and Lisa do not like each other--obviously, lol.  Brandi isn't 100% at fault either.  Lisa has been trouble to her too.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@SammySiamese wrote:

I think it's called April Fools Day prank!! Either way I think she looks beautiful!! xxHeart Woman Wink

Lisa-Rinna-Wears-Wigs-490x491.png

If it is a prank, which I'd imagine it is, it's a dig at Brandi.  Lisa R appears extremely calculating.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Last week one of the housewives mentioned that Lisa wore wigs. Looking at her hair most of the time I would agree her hair looks like a wig.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

If she did shave her head, why would she do this?  Kind of confusing to do this if you don't need to.  I really don't care for her because of her loud mouth but I thought she always had great hairdos.

My sis wears wigs because her hair has badly thinned out in places years ago.  I didn't even know she wears wigs until only about a year ago or so that's how realistic her wigs look.  I guess she has a number of them too.  She looks great in the ones I've seen her in.

But to just shave your head especially for a woman perhaps just to wear wigs, I don't get it. 

Just watched the midnight show to take a look at her look and if this is a wig it's not very stylish.  Her 'real' hair and style were so much better.

And if it is an april fools joke, it's not funny.

On one of the housewive shows she was getting an inhome ALL OVER EVERYWHERE wax job.... I do not doubt she is totally hairless including her head.

Respected Contributor

i too suspect Lisa R wears a wig. her style is always the same. the cut is always the same, her hair is very very shiny and  has a ton of body and always sort of floofs out in the same pattern. it is very very thick.  last night i noticed it was super thick. wigs can be supershiney not from glossing sprays - its the human hair they use.