Honored Contributor

Lisa Rinna Collection Knit Poncho Top with Cowl packed so poorly

The top was folded when it was put in the bag and the bag was then folded and taped shut, between the poor packaging and the time it takes via USPS I am loosing my patience. See package and item below.

IMG_2925.JPG

IMG_2928.JPG

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa Rinna Collection Knit Poncho Top with Cowl packed so poorly

You don't say whether you found a way to make the poncho wearable.  I hope so.

I wish I thought threatening to shop elsewhere would make a difference, but it really doesn't.  Some ears ago, I ordered a sweater from the St. Jophns collection at Nordstrom.  In my size, they had to have it sent from another store.  Great sale, so, of course, I agreed.

We all know Nordstrom has a super reputation -- and they usually live up to it.  That sweater arrived rolled into a box.  No paper, no tissue, just the sweater swishing around in a huge box!

Fortunately, it was in decent condtion once I spread it out on my bed for a while, but even good companies are subject to the thoughtlessness of their employees sometimes.  It's beyond annoying, just not uncommon.

Valued Contributor

Hi @I am still oxox, Sorry to hear that your item wasn't packaged appropriately. I'll certainly forward this feedback along to our warehouse, please let us know if we can be of any additional assistance. 

Brittany 

Honored Contributor

@Brittany-QVC Thanks I called CS 10 minutes after the item arrived and it was like oh well 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

I ordered two dresses from Neiman Marcus last week with a price of $1,160.00 They came in a plain brown  cardboard box folded up  inside of one piece of  tissue paper.  It looked so generic. Pulling fancy sequined dresses from that packing was a big let down for sure. 

Respected Contributor

@birkin baby wrote:

I ordered two dresses from Neiman Marcus last week with a price of $1,160.00 They came in a plain brown  cardboard box folded up  inside of one piece of  tissue paper.  It looked so generic. Pulling fancy sequined dresses from that packing was a big let down for sure. 

That's interesting. I ordered some stuff from them over Christmas and it looked like they had been put through the ringer. I would not be happy with your situation for sure. I wrote mine off as Christmas rush. Guess not, huh?

Honored Contributor

@Reba055  I too am appalled a lot of the time when packages arrive.  This is what happens when packages are re-done passing back & forth between shippers ie UPS to USPS, UPS/FedEx to snapship or whatever that service is called - totally ridiculous.  It's no wonder s/h is so expensive anymore when you have many involved to ship just one item.

Sometimes I get things from UPS with tire treads on the bags.  So I KNOW that our packages are dropped, tossed and are literally run over by the truck.

Respected Contributor

The best packing I ever got from a store was from Kiehl's. It was  wrapped in quality tissue  paper with nice  potpourri  in the box (which was loaded with samples).  A few eBay orders have come wrapped so pretty it was like getting a gift. It is  a pleasant surprise to open an eBay package like that. 

Valued Contributor

@I am still oxox Oh my, that is certainly not the experience we would hope for customers to have. If we can be of any additional assistance, please let us know! I did forward this along, so hopefully that feedback will be useful to the warehouse! 

Brittany 

Respected Contributor

@birkin baby wrote:

The best packing I ever got from a store was from Kiehl's. It was  wrapped in quality tissue  paper with nice  potpourri  in the box (which was loaded with samples).  A few eBay orders have come wrapped so pretty it was like getting a gift. It is  a pleasant surprise to open an eBay package like that. 

ITA! I have received packages from both ebay and etsy and they were a delight to receive and open. I find myself shopping there more and more.