Esteemed Contributor

Lisa Rinna Calif Crepe Pants, A295952

Have any of u purchased her pants, A295952, $36.98, which they've been showing yesterday and today?

I purchased them in black and indigo - petite - a couple of months ago.

Today I purchased them in burgundy and dark charcoal.

They're so comfortable. I wear size 12 medium petite. I'm short so I have to fold up the bottom of the pant legs and they stay. When I received them in the past, they were BIG in the waist and rise - but after washing them in the machine a couple of times, they shrunk a little. They're very slimming - and I love the cargo pockets.

Great buy.

I like some of her tops, but my closet is overflowing with tops from Denim & Co. and Isaac.

Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa Rinna Calif Crepe Pants, A295952

@kivah

Glad you like the pants and that you were able to make them work with a little dinking around with them.

I love crepe pants but I do not like cargo for me.  I am way past the age for cargo pants.  I do, however, wear leggings and skinny jeans for casual wear. 

I am happy for you, and that was a very good and positive review you gave.  I am sure it will help others.

Respected Contributor

@kivah I have them in every color. I bought them when they were a TSV. I love them.  Look great on and very comfortable.

Respected Contributor

I have them in every color, and I absolutely love them. Wish she would come out with more colors. Insidently, I will be 84 years old in another month, what does age have to do with your clothing?. Pants are pants. The cargo part does not stick out at all. The matierial is so nice on your body. I have become a big fan of hers, and yesterday went overboard. You will not be sorry if you bought them.I also bought another pair yesterday, that I believe is the same matierial. Must say this, QVC has become so boring but yesterday, I have to say I enjoyed every show she was on, to me it was like when I first started the Q, back when they first started,you loved watching. Not anymore, hours of the same old stuff, no one wants.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HLP

In 2 days, I'll be 77 yrs young -- so hard to believe. I'm also surprised how people talk about clothes and age. You wear what u like and what looks good on u. I bought 2 pairs of the crepe pants when Lisa had the TSV - and 2 pairs yesterday. Yes - I rarely watch the Q anymore - soooo boring, repetitive and many ridiculous products. I often wear jeans, crops and long pants. The crepe pants are more dressy - and stylish - although u could wear them for any occasion - and the price was great. I like the cargo pockets - since they lay flat and the pants never crease.

Valued Contributor

I am closer to 70 than to 60 and I love her pants. They look great with a little cashmere sweater and are so comfortable. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Love her pants and tops. She is fun to watch too.Smiley Very Happy

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Trusted Contributor

Have a happy birthday, @kivah!

Valued Contributor

Glad that you have these pent i have two of these and really happy to have.