Respected Contributor

Lisa Rinna Banded Cargo Pants

Did anyone get the Lisa Rinna banded bottom cargo pants A265446?  These are the latest in her series of cargos.  This is my first purchase from this line and I really liked them.  I went to post a review and the comments were brutal! I was so surprised. In my size (medium) they didn't seem at all like baggy 'clown pants'.  I swear! Just curious if any of you got them home.  My only complaint is that they are a bit long in the rise but nothing fatal. 

Any other Lisa Rinna recommendations? I'm willing to try more of this line. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Lisa Rinna Banded Cargo Pants

I wouldn't call them "Clown Pants" BUT I have to agree with the other posters that they ran VERY big. I ordered the Small, and they practically fell off of me. I ordered three colors and back they all went.

Respected Contributor

Re: Lisa Rinna Banded Cargo Pants

@KimThib wrote:

I wouldn't call them "Clown Pants" BUT I have to agree with the other posters that they ran VERY big. I ordered the Small, and they practically fell off of me. I ordered three colors and back they all went.

I would definitely call them roomy in the waist -- which surprised me for some reason.  I kind of expected Lisa Rinna's line to run small.  Maybe because she is so tiny. If I had gone down a size they would have fit but not as relaxed as I perceive this style is supposed to be.  I've got a long flight coming up next week so I'm glad they are comfortable.  Thanks for sharing your point of view.