Respected Contributor

Re: Lisa Renna Changes Her Hair!!!

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I makes her look HARD!  It doesn't look good at all, my opinion.

Hard and mean -- just like she is.  Suits her perfectly.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

The article seemed pretty biased against LIsa and the comments look to be taken out of context.

My guess is that she was reacting to attacks; not describing her QVC customer base..

I suppose I could be wrong but given the supposed 'fan' comments she was purportedly responding to had very little to do with the response....

I'm not even a fan but I wouldn't condemn her solely for this particular (badly written) article.

people were reacting to her "deeds" on a real housewife show. they didnt approve of the things she had done or said. now, did she have to go and say THOSE THINGS in THAT WAY on her social media?......i think not. you dont have to read that particular article/blog.....there are plenty of others. lisa DID delete her comments, but by the time people saw them and copied them it was too late.

I agree.  I don't think she was referring to her QVC customers but to the trolls on her social media.  But her comments were over the top.  I don't know what was being said to her but she could have and should have deleted the comments and banned the "haters and trolls" as she called them. There was no reason for her to say what she said. 

IMO she really went below the belt.  When you are texting someone to the point a restraining order has to be taken out against you, there is something wrong with you.

Honored Contributor

@BettyNewbie wrote:

@happygolfcartrider wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

you can read about some of the comments she made here:

http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2016/04/14/lisa-rinna-attacks-on-instagram-slams-rhobh-fans-weight-loo...

I am at a loss for words after reading this. She must have something going on in her life right now to make her so angry that she lashes out at fans. I really hope she seeks help with her anger because it will destroy her if she does not.

sorry I had to jump off....glad Sunshine posted the link..............there is NO excuse for her words...NONE.....that showed her core being........kinda explains why she's never been on a show for a long time like many soap stars...also explains her daughter's comments about fat people last summer

Exactly...the "chubs" comments her daughters made were SO RUDE and degrading.  I can't ever imagine hearing any of my nieces saying anything like that about anyone.  I was disgusted hearing that.  They've probably heard it from Lisa R.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

I used to like Lisa Renna until her behavior lately on the Housewives of Beverly Hills.  Her, Yolanda and Eileen Davidson are totally nuts in my opinion.  All three of them have lost their minds and need to get a grip!

Honored Contributor

@kahootz wrote:

I used to like Lisa Renna until her behavior lately on the Housewives of Beverly Hills.  Her, Yolanda and Eileen Davidson are totally nuts in my opinion.  All three of them have lost their minds and need to get a grip!

I find Yolanda to be kind.  I find Eileen and Rinna to be rude.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Not a fan of this hair change, or Lisa.