Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lisa R.'s NEW Career… Yay or Nay?

I don't like or dislike Lisa and have no interest in following her new career endeavors. That said, I did peek at her new blog and thought it odd that all of the giveaways were from Q vendors. You would think she would want to distance herself from this entity. I was surprised that the "new" was so, well, uninteresting.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

I think Lisa is too smart to make many wrong turns-if any. I'm sure she's been researching avenues and speaking with people, plus she has quite a few influential contacts.

Influential contacts tend to evaporate when you are no longer any use to them. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

The only thing I'm curious about is Lisa lives a very high lifestyle. She flies all over the US lives in a beautiful home. Can a blog pay for all that? 

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I find it fascinating too!

And the roasted cauliflower pictures? Are they vlogazine worthy?

@faeriemoon

Little known fact...

I have a publication called the Cauliflower Chronicles, where I post daily updates about what I do with cauliflower.  I'm working on something BIG (phase 2) where I launch my Cauliseum.  That's where I share the Cauliflower Centerfolds and wax replicas of my incarnations of cauliflower. If this takes off, like I suspect it will, I'm thinking about branching out into broccoli- maybe a blogcoli?

Stay tuned...

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

@faeriemoon

Little known fact...

I have a publication called the Cauliflower Chronicles, where I post daily updates about what I do with cauliflower.  I'm working on something BIG (phase 2) where I launch my Cauliseum.  That's where I share the Cauliflower Centerfolds and wax replicas of my incarnations of cauliflower. If this takes off, like I suspect it will, I'm thinking about branching out into broccoli- maybe a blogcoli?

Stay tuned...

Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Super Contributor

Nay I don't get it,  is being a blogger a career?

Frequent Contributor

First, nobody quits a job paying this much to do nothing for 14 months to release a poorly designed blog. My assumption is her contract was not renewed and she had an exclusivity clause for one year. These come with a large payout to keep quiet. Which Lisa did as told. I think she was trying many things....and still is, but noboy's interested. I wonder why her only contacts are still associated with QVC?

My guess is somebody is "financing" her current lifestyle. I guess i'm too practical....just thinking does this women have health insurance?

Interesting --- but what's the real stoy here????

Valued Contributor

I totally agree with those who say WTH?  Not only was the name of it weird (vlogazine??!) but the content was old and dull.  Who wants to read this already circulated information.  And her bio on this is too funny....so overly embellished.

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

@faeriemoon

Little known fact...

Stay tuned...

I'm in!  I want to be in your tribe.  

How funny.  Thanks for a very good laugh.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

@faeriemoon

Little known fact...

Stay tuned...

Or Zest for Zucchini, or Spill the Green Beans, or Favorite Favas or Perky Peppers!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼