Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa R.'s NEW Career… Yay or Nay?

@PINKdogWOOD I use my Weather Rock! Woman LOL

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

@JustJazzmom  Yet another great alternative!

Respected Contributor

@Giggles Too wrote:

Yay, Lisa!  

To me, Lisa is a "friend" and if she wants to build a spaceship in her basement, or whatever, that's OK.   

I'm glad Lisa makes an effort to stay in touch with people like myself who have known her, like her, and respect her, for over 20 + years, via TV.  

She's a friend??  You are just the kind of people she is counting on to read her Vlog.  With all due respect though a former salesperson on a shopping channel who one has never met is a friend and is important in people's lives?  Ookkaayy.

I'm wondering what is it she's really saying that is new? She has friends who are QVC vendors comment for her. She has nothing new to bring or associates with. I would think the Q might have concerns about that if she has/had a non compete like someone else mentioned.

Respected Contributor

I don't know why but every time I see Vlogazine I think Dijonaise. LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Melania  Just sitting around is something I do too all the while chatting it up talking MONEY with IM. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I do think LR "gets" one thing - that her worshippers are...simple folk...and bothering about professional presentation and content, or even much content at all, need not be high on the list of priorities for them. I guess she believes the worshippers will be enough in number to carry her financially and she needn't bother about the rest - those who might be a bit more discerning.

Not everyone who follows LR (up to the Big Reveal, at least) is a worshipper of course - they are a special breed. And pretty easy to spot. And ewww.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Super Contributor

I am also puzzled as to how this is a career. Is she getting paid for doing these posts? Maybe she has enough money to live on and is just looking for a hobby. I really like Lisa and I wish her well but her life now seems kind of superficial to me. All she seems to do is travel around and visit friends that she made while hosting on QVC. She seems happy but I think I would be really bored with that after awhile.

Honored Contributor

Another poster here (can't remember who - sorry) aptly called it her Blah-ga-zine.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

Another poster here (can't remember who - sorry) aptly called it her Blah-ga-zine.

That would be Lolakimono. Cute!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@iTalia  Just for fun I googled her website.  Have you checked it out yet?  Anyone?

LR is reaching with this one.  She takes her cell phone, takes pics of fahions shows by other designers and puts them on her site and thinks this is good stuff.  HHMM...

Posts a couple of recipes - I could do this.  My recipes are WAY better than her's, I'm 99.9% sure of it.

Health, fitness, wellness - really?  Does she get this info from her well fit tattooed boyfriend?  I'm thinking yeah.

Nowadays anybody can create their own websites for anything can't they?

I'm pretty sure it's an ex tattooed boyfriend.  Lisa was working out before him and is working out after him. 

I did check out the wellness and either fitness or health icons and both took me to CoolSculpting and nothing else.