Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa R. is looking to sell stuffed animals!

Vicki James Almany

Vicki James Almany I like it. Is this a secret to be revealed later?

Lisa Robertson

Lisa Robertson It will be available in a few weeks smile emoticon

Honored Contributor

Arlene DeJong This has to be a huge hint here Lisa.. when's the announcement? I noticed your sisters had some elegant jewelry on in a pic recently..Hmmmm. heart emoticon

Lisa Robertson

Lisa Robertson This piece will be available in a few weeks on my website smile emoticon

Respected Contributor

@iTalia wrote:

@sparklestar wrote:

You seem to have more of an obsession with her than her "tribe" members since you are following and spreading her latest trend.

It's cheap entertainment sparklestarSmiley Tongue

Well I guess if that's what you're seeking and what entertains you.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC inappropriate content (personal info)

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:
Arlene DeJong This has to be a huge hint here Lisa.. when's the announcement? I noticed your sisters had some elegant jewelry on in a pic recently..Hmmmm. heart emoticon

Lisa Robertson

Lisa Robertson This piece will be available in a few weeks on my website smile emoticon

Thanks very much for that info, lolakimono!  I stand corrected!  She said it not in her posts but in the comments section which, as I said, I don't read.  I guess she's planning a formal announcement in the near future..

Honored Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

I think it's obvious now that Lisa did not leave Qvc by choice.  When Qvc opted not to review it's contract with her and she's jobless.  What do former shopping channel hosts do?  Infomercials, product reps, selling products online.  So. That's LR is planning to do.  She has to make a living, she's only 50 or close to it.  If this teddy bear thing is trure, if the costume jewelry thing is true; she is exploring the possibility of online retail.  I t

I don't believe that for a minute.  Please post your source.  

I said....I lthink.  I don't  need axsource to form an opinion.  I just need some common sense.   It's obvious by now that LR did not leave QVC for some grand venture.  She's a middle aged woman who was make a huge salary at a job she was good at and loved.  Her website amateurish and actually an embarrassment.  There are housewives and teenagers who do it better.  Good heavens, her guests were Qvc vendors and not the big guns.  She's been making the rounds of trade shows and tossing out the ideas to FB followers, just too see there is market for costume jewelry and giant stuffed bears.  I don't fault the woman.  She's trying to make something happen.  That's not a bad thing.  

Honored Contributor

I am neither a fan nor a hater (frankly I don't care enough), but my guess would have been that she left to pursue a more visible television opportunity, and it doesn't seem to be working out.  This website thing and this vlog-a-whatever don't seem like her first choice options, IMO.  I think she enjoys being in front of the camera.

JMO, for whatever it's worth.

Respected Contributor

May 6.....

Look what finally arrived, my new snuggle-buddy!!!!
What should I name him? Smiley Happy

Who's ready to watch "The Voice"?! I was going to name him Bernie but he's wearing my PJ's so I'm not sure Bernie works! Lol!!!!   Heart

Respected Contributor

Well, that's just sad.  Bernie? 

Valued Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

'looking to sell'?  Okay Minnie Pearl.Woman LOL

Why, oh why, do some people have to pick apart a post like this? There are speech idioms everywhere, many are regional and are perfectly acceptable. This bulletin board is not exactly the Harvard Review!