Super Contributor

Re: Lisa Mason returning.....

On 4/3/2015 kelsey17 said:

Glad Lisa is back!! She always seemed so genuine................

I was so glad to hear she was coming back. One of the few hosts that seems to speak to the real people in the world. Not everyone is designer and NY! Loved her Diamonique presentations, could just listen to her all day! I wish her all the best, and hope Gino is doing well also!

Respected Contributor

Let me also join in and say how glad I am to see Lisa Mason coming back to the Q. She is as some one said on here a lady in all respects. She is well spoken and describes all her products she is showing with detail. She and Gino have had a real battle to fight and she never lost her faith in him getting well again. It will be wonderful to have Lisa back good luck Lisa if your reading this and yes you were missed.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Yammy, the only place that you misquoted was over the comment that Lisa left when Gino's cancer was developed. She did leave, as an on air guest for SuperSmile. You were correct that she left as a host in 2010

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

My guess is that she probably needs the money, her other ventures did not turn out well. She does have a certain following of admirers.

New Contributor

Guess I live in a box. This is the first I hear of it. Good luck to Lisa, she was unique. To the gal talking about bad surgery and creepy eyes. Lisa has fought MS for years and I am sure plastic surgery is not high on her list. How harsh people can be. Are we all so perfect?

Super Contributor

On 4/5/2015 merluza said:

Guess I live in a box. This is the first I hear of it. Good luck to Lisa, she was unique. To the gal talking about bad surgery and creepy eyes. Lisa has fought MS for years and I am sure plastic surgery is not high on her list. How harsh people can be. Are we all so perfect?

Lisa does not have MS, I remember her saying she has Lupus.

Trusted Contributor

I forgot that she was gone, but I don't really watch the Q much anymore. I always liked her though. Glad she is back and hope all is well with her after her hiatus.

Honored Contributor

Did everyone see the photos on the home page of Lisa with various employees and vendors? I had no idea she's so tiny. She is the smallest person in every picture.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

On 4/6/2015 Kachina624 said: Did everyone see the photos on the home page of Lisa with various employees and vendors? I had no idea she's so tiny. She is the smallest person in every picture.

She's a tiny little thing but her personality is huge! She does things in a big way and with class and a killer sense of humor! I am really looking forward to seeing her on air again. Thank you Q for bringing her back home!

Occasional Contributor

She really needs to lay off the botox, her eyebrows are up to her hairline.