Occasional Contributor

How does the sizing run on Susan gravers liquid knit?  I'm interested in her tops especially.

Trusted Contributor

I think Susan's tops are typical QVC sizing - for example, the same sizing as D&C and Quacker Factory. 

I'm a size 14 and I wear a size Medium in QVC tops.  I think the size charts are also very helpful. 

Good luck - hope you find something you enjoy!

Honored Contributor

Susan Graver's tops are true to size for me. Same size as I get in any other QVC long-time vendors, like Denim and Company, Quacker Factory, Cuddl Duds, etc. 

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @Cavime liquid knit tops are generally generously sized.  I would check the posted garment measurements before buying anything, because QVC sizing can be inconsistent, even within a line.  I see other posters state it fits like Denim & Co, but that line generally does not fit me well.  Generally my liquid knit top purchases have narrower shoulders, more generous sweeps, and fit beter.  Denim & Co. tops are more straight up and down, so the shoulders are big on me, the sweep tight at my hips.

Honored Contributor

@Cavime    The actual garment measurements are listed at the end of the description where it says "click here".  Compare to something you already own that fits well.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor
I wear 1x same as Quacker& Denim & Co.
I go by size little larger than my boobs cause thats what I have to fit!
Good Luck.
Respected Contributor

Inh be to go by size for that itemRe: Liquid knit fit

[ Edited ]

I have to go by the size for that item.  Quack Factory and Susan fit me better in the bust and Denim and Company is always a little tighter in the bust in certain tops.  I wear small or an xsmall.  

I usually get it right but not always.  I watch the video and read reviews always if available.

I like Quaker 60/40 blend but not a bling person and length a little long for me.  I look for tops less decorated.

Susan's liquid knit special 2 tops in small fit me good and I wear for layering.  Drape nicely and comfortable.  Little bit big but to size down would be uncomfortable in bust but ok otherwise.  I always layer at office but could take layering piece off and be comfortable so for me a winner.

Esteemed Contributor

I own many SG tops and they are all pretty true to size for me.  I am generally a M and that's what I wear.  Other brands I go up to a large at times depending on the style.