Regular Contributor

I am looking for an unlined pair of linen pants for cruisewear. From anywhere. Doesn't have to be a pair from the Q.

Help!

Contributor

I found two great pair at Banana Republic. I saw some at Target and online you can find them at J. Jill, Cape May, 2 on Crescent and Tender Treasures. I LOVE linen. Can't live without it in humidity laden TX.

Super Contributor

I also live in linen in summer. Like AVChick I find great choices at Banana Republic and J Jill always has a ton as well. Top of my list: Eileen Fisher linen pants and online catalogs such as Poetry or Wrap London. Poetry has the prettiest linen pants, but it very pricey, so I wait for the big sales mid summer.

http://www.poetryfashion.com/product-V824-POATJ/trousers/relaxed-tailored-wide-trousers.htm

Contributor

I just ordered a pair from Talbots, and I'm about to order a pair of linen blend pants by NYDJ from Nordstrom.

Esteemed Contributor

J Jill always has a lot of linen. If you have a Tommy Bahama locally that is another place to go for linen. Ralph Lauren always has linen pants in his collection in the Green label (which is the one a lot of stores carry); and the higher priced Black label.