Esteemed Contributor

Re: Linen pants recommendation

@justashopper wrote:

When it comes to linen, I have to go to the mall and try on.  I have to feel it.  Some linens are so scratchy!  I tried Susan Graver.  Yes.  She says it's not scratchy.  She is totally lying.  LOL.  Such a disappointment.  

Places like J.Jill always have a nice selection of super soft fabrics.  I'd start there.  

@justashopper  I never buy anything from Susan Graver but fell for a linen top from her line and I agree, it was so scratchy and itchy.  Awful.  I sent it back.

I'll stick with J Jill.

Respected Contributor

Talbots

Respected Contributor

@sandy53 wrote:

I bought a pair I really like at JCPenney.  It's the Liz Claiborne brand, full length, pockets, zipper fly, and working drawstrig.  I got the color they call flax.

@sandy53 same here! 🙂

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jackthebear wrote:

@Julie_23 wrote:

Does anyone have any brand recommendations for linen pants?  (basic full-length style, not crop/ankle)

Any name or brand welcome.  It will help me to be able to compare.

Thanks!

Old Navy ?  

I have several pairs of linen pants from Old Navy.  They are a solid weight so I think they wrinkle less. They are very soft.  Elastic waist and pockets.  Very comfortable and they come in lots of colors. 

Respected Contributor

@Julie_23 if you're interested in trying the linen pants from Old Navy, they're on sale now for $12.00, down from $39.99.

Valued Contributor

Wow, everybody, thank you!!!!!   All such great suggestions.  I really appreciate it.