Esteemed Contributor

Linea tights sizing question

As I recall, linea tight s are quite nice, but it's been awhile since I've ordered them. I think I wear B but, according to the chart, a C might fit, too. I'Im 5 ' 4.5" and about 150 to 155 lbs (typically a size 10). Anybody have experience with Linea tights? Any advice?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Linea tights sizing question

Louis' tights are the best. I am 5'2" 138lbs and normally wear a B. I got the C recently, just to see how they fit. They were too long for me, and I'll go back to the Bs. I wear a size 10 in brick and mortar stores, for reference.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361   I purchased his tights years ago, and they are the best!  I don't remember the size I bought, but I do remember using the sizing chart and they are comfortable and long enough.  Enjoy your new purchase....you'll love 'em!

Respected Contributor

BUYER BEWARE = MINE CAME TODAY - ONE LEG IN EACH PAIR HAD A LONG CARDBOARD PIECE INSIDE OF THE LEGS - TOTALLY  S N A G G I N G  THE LEG ON THEM.  GGGGGRRRRRRRR!  Smiley Sad

WASTE OF TIME/MONEY/ENERGY & ALOTTA CURSING!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@MoonieBaby   That's frustrating, but I'll bet a call to customer service will remedy this.  They arrived "defective" and warrants a new perfect pair.  Good luck!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi Phoenixbrd,

I'm on your wavelength - I did so and was denied any compensation, but was given a sincere and heartfelt apology for my issues. 

Lesson learned, and am returning anyway stating the packaging caused the item to be completely unusable for me.

Thanks again.

Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@I bought some a year ago and find that the run a little big.