Contributor

Linea swing sweater back in stock!!!

In case anyone is as excited as I am, the popular swing sweater is back in stock and there are  4 new colors!!

Contributor

Re: Linea swing sweater back in stock!!!

Thanks for the heads up Cindy! I love this sweater and I see some new colors!

Respected Contributor

I could not sleep last night and found the swing sweater had come back in. I ordered the tobacco and merlot.  Really liked the purple too, but decided the other two colors would work better for me. I have soooo many black sweaters that I just could not justify ordering the black. Anxious to try this one out. I am not ordering a lot this year since I only work part time and love my jeans and boots. Wish there wa an olive offered.........

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Contributor

Are you able to order this sweater as you are part of the insider group? I clicked on Linea Swing Sweater and there is only a purple one showing with every other color unavailable.

Honored Contributor

@poodle7 wrote:

Are you able to order this sweater as you are part of the insider group? I clicked on Linea Swing Sweater and there is only a purple one showing with every other color unavailable.

@Cherylay

This is swing sweater item # A259620

The color swatches are unavailable BUT you can order the sweater in those colors.

To see the colors on manikins go to Louis Dell'Olio's blog. Scroll down the page half way to see them.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@poodle7 wrote:

@Cherylay

This is swing sweater item # A259620

The color swatches are unavailable BUT you can order the sweater in those colors.

To see the colors on manikins go to Louis Dell'Olio's blog. Scroll down the page half way to see them.

@JustJazzmom Thanks for mentioning LDO's site ... wasn't interested so much in the swing sweater ... but my, oh my .... the lilac turtle neck .... it's coming home to me. Such a pretty color and will go great w/ my *blonde* hair. *= enhanced.   Smiley Happy

Milano12

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Valued Contributor

Thank you for posting the item number

Honored Contributor

@Miranda1550 and others interested-- click here measurements are missing on that page so here are the click here measurements which Brittany-QVC was kind enough to post on a Linea thread.

CaptureSize2.PNG

CaptureSize.PNG

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Contributor

Thank you for your assistance.  The black and tobacco are mine.

Occasional Visitor

Thank to you for posting this--I have one of these sweaters and despaired of having another color!  Good on ya!