Respected Contributor

Re: Linea sneak peek on Louis' blog - tunic sweater

I'd like to get one of these sweaters, but not sure what color would be best for me. I have auburn hair and a light complexion. I'm thinking of the mauve, but it can't be too dusty, or it will draw all the color out of my face. I do like purples a lot, and blue. Maybe I'd be better with the Persian Blue, since I also want to get the Persian Blue Pea Jacket when it is available to purchase.

Super Contributor

here is the stone. I want that belt!

Super Contributor

Really cute, totally reminds me of Amy Stran!
Respected Contributor

On 9/20/2014 Lyn08 said:

I'd like to get one of these sweaters, but not sure what color would be best for me. I have auburn hair and a light complexion. I'm thinking of the mauve, but it can't be too dusty, or it will draw all the color out of my face. I do like purples a lot, and blue. Maybe I'd be better with the Persian Blue, since I also want to get the Persian Blue Pea Jacket when it is available to purchase.

Lyn, I'm getting the Persian Blue pea coat, too, but this sweater in the same color is heathered and looks like a much lighter shade. Maybe it's just the photo?

With your coloring, I think the stone is a good choice...

Esteemed Contributor

Think I'd like the stone and Persian blue ... and maybe the mauve. I could live in these sweaters all winter.

Honored Contributor

On 9/20/2014 Lyn08 said:

With your coloring I would get the stone sweater and wear a chambray shirt underneath it. Darker than the one shown in the picture.