Trusted Contributor

Linea show on Friday - AT 2:00 A.M.?????

Seriously, 2:00 a.m.? What the heck? I don't have a DVR, this is a ridiculous time slot for a designer of his caliber. Put on a sheets and comforters show at that time, for crying out loud.

{#emotions_dlg.angry} That is just plain aggravating {#emotions_dlg.angry}

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Linea show on Friday - AT 2:00 A.M.?????

My cable TV online guide shows that time slot was scheduled to be Joan Rivers. I'm thinking they've asked Louis to fill in. I hate those early morning time slots, too. But it's not so silly if you live on the west coast........

Esteemed Contributor

They will probably sell mostly clearance items. You can find what you want online.

Respected Contributor

I'm lucky I have a DVR, and I'll tape Louis' show. Maybe he won't actually be there to present the items, and it will only be clearance items. The 2 AM show is not listed in Louis' blog.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you! I am new to following a designer on QVC.

Valued Contributor

Louis responded on his web site and said he is not scheduled. Q requested he fill this time slot and he declined. So, we can sleep and not miss anything. Save your coins for 9/29...(By the way that's my birthday, YIKES!!! The older you get the sooner they come around again!){#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Respected Contributor

I just saw in the programming guide that there will be a show on wigs and hair extensions - how tacky can Q get?! I am happy as now I can get some sleep.

Respected Contributor

Oops, sorry I made a mistake. The wig show is on the 19th, this Friday they are now showing Denim & Co. (still happy that I can sleep),

Trusted Contributor

On 9/9/2014 HAPPY LADY said:

Louis responded on his web site and said he is not scheduled. Q requested he fill this time slot and he declined. So, we can sleep and not miss anything. Save your coins for 9/29...(By the way that's my birthday, YIKES!!! The older you get the sooner they come around again!){#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Thanks Happy Lady - you are not kidding I should save my coins - I want so many of the sneak peeks but have to constrain myself!!!

Trusted Contributor

QVC loves to annoy a Linea Lady!