Trusted Contributor

Linea on wait list - how good are the chances?

Can't believe the turtlenecks are all waitlisted already! Is there any hope on ordering up for a Linea wait list item?

Valued Contributor

Re: Linea on wait list - how good are the chances?

Sure, people get caught up in the moment, then cancel or return. I have been lucky many times.
Esteemed Contributor

I usually order size small or medium. My experience is that those sizes don't often come back in stock. If I were a buyer, I'd order more small and medium. They always seem to be the first to sell out.

Regular Contributor

I have pretty good luck with wait list - especially on the first showing as a lot of people cancel orders.
Trusted Contributor

Since Linea is a true customer demand driven clothing line on QVC, wouldn't more demand for an item bring it back and keep it reordered? Seems that I understood that from what Louis says during his visits.

Trusted Contributor

I'll give it a shot - guess it can't hurt to try.

Frequent Contributor

Just recently I put a pair of ponte knit leggings, black, size L, on wait list. I had them within two weeks. I have been lucky more often than not. Don't give up hope!

Respected Contributor

You need to be a stalker and back daily. I eventually received my items.

Super Contributor

I'm on Linea waitlist too - people say it works

Valued Contributor

Well this post is going to make someone(ones) happy. I am returning all my A259110 T-Nk's. I always wear a medium in WK sweaters and these are so tight across my chest that they are unwearable. I reordered in large and perfection. The sleeves are a little wide in large for me but my tailor can take in. I ordered all colors in medium and sending all back. I opened and tried two just in case the one I tried on was miss sized. Yes, it pays to hope and give it a go.Smile