Trusted Contributor
I just received the new leggings, which are very nice, but the rise is a bit too long for me. I took a medium, because I didn't want them too tight. Also, due to many years of aerobics, my calves are over developed & they are slightly snug there. On the other hand, the backs of the legs are somewhat loose & wrinkly. Does anyone think they might shrink a little when washed, or does all this mean they are not meant for me?? Might be better to wait for the pants? Tia
Super Contributor
I do not own these but do own an older pair in a different fabric that I like very much and use at home/gym. If you love the fabric and don't mind the tight calves, you may try a size down for a closer fit through the legs. I personally would be concerned about shrinking the size for fear that it may also shrink the length which I personally need, but that may not be an issue for you. Of course, you can always send them back if you decide they are not for you.
Respected Contributor
Mine are a perfect fit in a medium but I have slender legs and no hips. They fit better than some of his other leggings which makes me believe they are cut smaller. I do not dry any ponte knit...
Honored Contributor

I ordered the wine PK leggings and wore them in the Small size. I washed them on cold wash/rinse in the washing machine and then I hung them to dry. Later on today I will try them on again and see if they changed in fit and I also still have to try on the gray version that I received with the wine ones. I strained my back a few days ago and want to wait until I am totally better before attempting trying on the gray ones (again)!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Contributor

I received the medium black and walnut yesterday, and the rise is high and the back thighs are a bit wrinkly for me too. I also have athletic calves - 5'3"/apple.

The walnut are slightly smaller - tighter in the leg (which I prefer) and tighter in the waist (which I do not prefer). Black waist = 34", walnut waist =33". Wrinkly back-thighs and too-high rise is par for the course for me/my body type. I've learned to adapt - or let it go...

I am keeping these ponte leggings. They are cute and comfortable. Clean look that I love. They look great with my WK tunics - that cover the wrinkly thigh and high rise - and Frye boots (both tall and short boots)! There is so much more I can do with them - just give me a little time...

Based on the other new PK items I have, I don't believe they will shrink. But, in all fairness, I haven't tried to shrink any of my PK - wash inside-out on cold hand wash cycle, fl uff 2 minutes, hang to dry.

FYI: I ordered my normal Linea size in pants.

Trusted Contributor
Thanks so much. I may try to get a smaller size or wait for the pants.