Honored Contributor

Re: Linea crushed velvet skirt...

@Susan Louise wrote:

@blackhole99 wrote:

@lulu1 wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

I hate crushed velvet in clothing.  It reminds me of Scarlett and those drapes...LOL

Why rain on everyone's parade? 

If I liked the skirt and bought it, a posters opinion of the skirt would not deflate me or make me feel sorry I bought it. People take these opinions too personally. Like the old saying goes,"opinions are like belly buttons, everyone has one". 

@blackhole99  So, who feels deflated or feels sorry they bought the skirt? Am I missing something?

I can't wait to get the skirt and not a single negative comment will change my feeling on having ordered it.

@Susan Louise  I guess I should have prefaced my post with,"nobodies gonna rain on my parade". 

Honored Contributor

@crawford5153  Those jackets are lovely and the green one looks like it would pair great with the green skirt. It might not be an exact match, but seems like it would be a complimentary/tonal pairing.

Your DH did a great job with the pics Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@crawford5153  Those jackets are lovely and the green one looks like it would pair great with the green skirt. It might not be an exact match, but seems like it would be a complimentary/tonal pairing.

Your DH did a great job with the pics Smiley Happy

Thanks Susan, I depend on him for any pics taken.  I am not so good at doing that lol.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Trinity11 wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

I hate crushed velvet in clothing.  It reminds me of Scarlett and those drapes...LOL

I highly doubt when Mr. Dell'Olio was designing that skirt that he was thinking of you @chrystaltree wearing it.

Thank you for saying it. I always remind myself, "It is all about her."