Respected Contributor

Re: Linea by Louis Dell'Olio Whisper Knit Scarf (A257914) now in stock

On 9/23/2014 Goldie76 said:
On 9/23/2014 GraceCO said:
On 9/23/2014 Goldie76 said: I'm tickled pink, too! Just asked about these earlier today, and voila, here they are. You ask and, sometimes, you receive instantly. The feel of the Whisper Knit is so comforting, and I am ga-ga over my WK shawl -- sooo, I figured the scarves are for me.

From your lips to Louis' ears, Goldie Wink

I'm stocking up too!! Have the posh knit scarves, which I love, so these will be wonderful as well. Every color in multiples are headed to my abode.

That was phenomenal turnaround time for a desire, wasn't it? I couldn't believe it.

Now, my next request is... semi-annual half-price sales on Louis's jewelry. I won't hold my breath for this one.

Oh, but you are on a roll, Goldie--go for it! Wink And, yes, that turnaround was remarkable!

Respected Contributor

I'm so glad these are avail now and we don't have to wait. I got one of each for myself and 6 for presents. I don't think these are going to be around long once word gets out.
Respected Contributor

On 9/23/2014 MarilynM said: I'm so glad these are avail now and we don't have to wait. I got one of each for myself and 6 for presents. I don't think these are going to be around long once word gets out.

Marilyn, I thought Louis said something about gift boxes for the scarves--is that just during the holiday season?

Respected Contributor

On 9/23/2014 MarilynM said: I'm so glad these are avail now and we don't have to wait. I got one of each for myself and 6 for presents. I don't think these are going to be around long once word gets out.

Marilyn, I thought Louis said something about gift boxes for the scarves--is that just during the holiday season?

In the QVC description of the scarf they say it comes with a gift box. Why there is no picture of it is beyond me, but what what can you expect. I guess we are supposed to guess what it looks like. Mr. D. has kindly posted on his web sit the picture of the scarves and the picture of the box. He says a box comes with each scarf.

Respected Contributor

On 9/24/2014 MarilynM said:

In the QVC description of the scarf they say it comes with a gift box. Why there is no picture of it is beyond me, but what what can you expect. I guess we are supposed to guess what it looks like. Mr. D. has kindly posted on his web sit the picture of the scarves and the picture of the box. He says a box comes with each scarf.

Louis posted a picture of the gift box on his Blog - it will come with tissue and a silver elastic cord:

gift box

The scarves have been posted, and I just wanted to emphasize that the idea was the scarves would be perfect for “gift giving”……so……a beautiful box, tissue and a silver elastic cord will come with each scarf as shown it the photos above. It’s a signature print box in Black and White glossy paper so it looks very upscale……….sometimes…..the best presents….are the ones we give ourselves………..enjoy……much Love………Louis

Esteemed Contributor

I need a scarf like a hole in the head but they do make great gifts and I am so in love with his Whisper Knit collection. I will probably buy some as gifts and throw in a few for myself like the cognac, green and red.

Respected Contributor

On 9/23/2014 Sheesh said:

Thanks for the heads up! I ordered 10---3 for me and 7 for Christmas gifts! Who wouldn't love a scarf like this!

I got 5 Brick---one for me and one for each of my 4 sisters for Christmas; 2 Black, one for me and one for a sister-in-law for Christmas; 2 Hunter, one for me and one for another sister-in-law; and one in the Nutmeg for a close friend for Christmas---she has the Green Ottoman Knit jacket and skirt, so this will be great with that outfit. So that took care of that part of my Christmas list.

If there had been more colors, I would have bought for my 7 nieces, as well, but I didn't see any of those colors working for them. I know Louis had to start somewhere, and I'm sure the Q only allowed a certain number of colors, but I'd like to see the jewel tones, like the Ruby, Malachite, Lapis, as well as Perfectly Pink, Charcoal, Navy---heck, all the colors that WKs come in, including this year's Petrol. I guess if this is successful, we'll see more colors next year.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Esteemed Contributor

On 9/24/2014 Sheesh said:
On 9/23/2014 Sheesh said:

Thanks for the heads up! I ordered 10---3 for me and 7 for Christmas gifts! Who wouldn't love a scarf like this!

I got 5 Brick---one for me and one for each of my 4 sisters for Christmas; 2 Black, one for me and one for a sister-in-law for Christmas; 2 Hunter, one for me and one for another sister-in-law; and one in the Nutmeg for a close friend for Christmas---she has the Green Ottoman Knit jacket and skirt, so this will be great with that outfit. So that took care of that part of my Christmas list.

If there had been more colors, I would have bought for my 7 nieces, as well, but I didn't see any of those colors working for them. I know Louis had to start somewhere, and I'm sure the Q only allowed a certain number of colors, but I'd like to see the jewel tones, like the Ruby, Malachite, Lapis, as well as Perfectly Pink, Charcoal, Navy---heck, all the colors that WKs come in, including this years Petrol. I guess if this is successful, we'll see more colors next year.

Yes that would be fantastic!

Honored Contributor

I'd be interested in additional colors, too. Particularly interested in those jewel tones! (Hint, hint, Louis.)

Contributor

On 9/24/2014 Goldie76 said:

I'd be interested in additional colors, too. Particularly interested in those jewel tones! (Hint, hint, Louis.)

I have been thinking about the same colors. Maybe if we beg??