Honored Contributor

A214116

Anybody else receive this blouse?  Thank God I sized up with his clothes you have too. What I want to know is do you find the sleeves are long enough for a monkey?

I'm either going to have to pay to have shortened or roll up and look scuffy

Respected Contributor

I own three of this blouse 2 white and 1 blue.  The sleeves are fine for me.  I am sorry you have to shorten.

Honored Contributor

me too, if I end up paying to alter. Wish he would loosen up his clothes. This is almost 'fitted'. Says semi fitted, but, big in shoulders, tight across the 'girls' and arms are for Bonzo the chimp. sheesh............

He  likes his food wish he would design for the average woman who is not flat chested and arms like gumby.

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

me too, if I end up paying to alter. Wish he would loosen up his clothes. This is almost 'fitted'. Says semi fitted, but, big in shoulders, tight across the 'girls' and arms are for Bonzo the chimp. sheesh............

He  likes his food wish he would design for the average woman who is not flat chested and arms like gumby.

I have this blouse in about 5 colors and it fits me perfectly.  Guess I'm "flat chested and arms like Gumby" lol.  Thanks, Shark!  Seriously, I wear a 4-6 blouse in dept. store sizing and this blouse fits me with room to spare in an XS.  It's really, really flattering, which is why I'm willing to actually IRON it.  (I hate to iron!) I'm 5'2" and have always considered my arms pretty average length for my height.  Sometimes I come across a piece of clothing that just isn't right for my particular body, and going up or down a size isn't going to fix it.  Sounds as if this is one of those for you.  When that happens, the best thing is just to move on.  Many, many women swear by this blouse, but it sounds like it would probably just make you swear!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Trusted Contributor

I own 2 of these shirts from years ago and they fit perfectly.  I did not have a need to size up and the sleeves are the right length. 

Honored Contributor

I have several of these blouses and love them even though they need ironing.  I have to size up or I have a gap across the bust but otherwise they fit fine.  I keep coming back for the new colors.

Honored Contributor

I hate paying 51.00 for a blouse and then not being happy about it. I can make it work at least it's not poofy in the butt area. LOL That's one thing it has going for it. I feel sorry for the pear shapes with to much junk in the trunk. My trunk is empty , but, the girls will be s*cking it in. LOL

Valued Contributor

I received this blouse yesterday, in navy. I ordered the small, based upon the "click here measurements". I wear either a small or xs in Linea, depending upon the fabric. I am a 34G, 5'6 1/2 and 123. It fits perfectly, as if it were made for me. When I took it out of the bag, I thought it would be too small, but when I put it on, it was perfect. Perhaps my arms are longer than average- I had never noticed that, but the sleeves on the blouse don't fit any monkeys I know. 

I am not looking forward to ironing it, but it is a great blouse. I hope I get a lot of use from it.

Honored Contributor

I have two of these blouses and sized up because I am busty.

Honored Contributor

If it's the one I'm thinking, I just received it.  I bought it in yellow.  I haven't tried it on yet.

I hope the sleeves aren't too long.  Good grief!  Why are sleeves so long on everything?

I don't know how everything started having such long arms.