Honored Contributor

Re: Linea Wing Collar Shirt Fit

On 10/3/2014 GraceCO said:
On 10/3/2014 Goldie76 said:

My shirt in white just arrived. I should have stayed with my regular Large instead of moving up to an Extra Large (XL). On me, the XL is much too boxy, the shoulders hang off the side of my strong shoulders and, in general, the fit is not flattering.

Back for the Large, if available.

ETA: No more in white available. This is an extraordinary shirt -- great fabric, detail and performance. I'll have to stalk, I guess.

Goldie, I guess I'll be doing the same thing--returning the blue shirt I ordered in Large. I sized up thinking I'd have issues with gaping, but the medium (in white) fits just fine. Wish the blue shirt on its way was a white so I could send it your waySmiley Happy Hope your stalking is successful!

You know, Grace, I was certain sizing up would pay off because my Kate (size Large) was a bit snug across the bodice. The cut on the new wing collar is different, though, and I didn't bank on that.

It is such a dazzling number that I am certain it will be a success and I'll have a chance to order the white sometime soon. I'll be patient because it is wait-worthy.