Super Contributor

Linea Sizing for Poet Blouse

Hi. This is my first Linea purchase, and see that there is a very popular 'poet blouse', that most suggest sizing down from usual Linea size. I wear a 2x in Denim and Co, and Quacker. Does Linea run along the same as usual Q sizing or B+M stores? Also when you look at measurements for bust size , is that the same as bra size or should I add the extra inches as shown in picture for the fullest part of bust? I plan to order two, so would like to get it right the first time. Thank you for any advice ! Susi.
Respected Contributor

Re: Linea Sizing for Poet Blouse

I own several of these and ordered in my normal size, large. I think they are a bit more fitted than d and company. The bust size is the actual size around the shirt, bot a bra size. You should add the extra inches.
Trusted Contributor

I just purchased the poet blouse last weekend in Navy at our local QVC Outlet Store. I won't tell you what I paid because that would just be "mean." Let's just say it was 75% off of the outlet price. Anyhow, I purchased an XL, which is what I wear in D&Co, and I love the fit. It's supposed to be "relaxed" and it is. I wouldn't size up or down. I am a 40DD if that helps. It's a very cute top and it has a little STRETCH!!!! Just enough to make it comfy. Enjoy!

Super Contributor

Oh, wish I had outlet near me! Being tall and plus size, I find the Q has more options for me, as stores have such limited inventory. Actually, the navy was only available in 2x and I just got last one. Bought white one in 1x so will change that to 2x. I can always take it in. I have bought several extra roomy denim and co.in 2x and they were way too big, and find Isaacs tops in 2x too small. Thank you for describing your sizes and shapes, most of the reviewers seem to be small and xs so hard for me figure out. I saw there is show tomorrow and wanted to get my size in case they should sell out! Thank you again. Susi
Valued Contributor

I just got 3 poet shirt at the QVC outlet also for the 75% of price, pink,navy, tan. I'm between a small-medium. They only had Mediums so thats what I got. the size is roomy on me.