Honored Contributor

Linea Review Tulle Trimmed Jacket - A94751

I originally ordered this jacket in XS going by the 'click here' measurements The jacket fit but I was unable to hook the hook and eyes together and knew I had to go to my regular Linea size of Small. After stalking for a few weeks for the Small (available only now in black color) I did receive it today. The Small fits well; it is waist emphasizing and the hook and eyes are intact and close over without the jacket being bunched in the front. The 14 buttons were wrapped with tissue paper and there is an extra button on the interior tag. The tulle is intact on the edges of the jacket and surprise, surprise which wasn't mentioned in the video but pointed to-- are TWO SEWN SHUT POCKETS that are lined in the same satiny polyester as the jacket interior. The pockets blend in with the seaming above it so don't forget to undo the threads before wearing.

I tried the jacket on with the Essential LBD in the Roma Ponte knit (A210369) and it looks fantastic. I can't wait to play with this jacket and other Linea tops to see what looks great.
If your size is still available, I recommend getting this very pretty stylish jacket.
I know many have it in the pink color. BTW, I did purchase the last available Small (for now).
☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼