Honored Contributor

Is there a red WK sweater that matches this beautiful jacket? I have Chili Pepper, but it isn't the same color. Will still keep it though.

Super Contributor

Re: Linea Red Blazer--A-221808

I have this beautiful blazer in Red, Ivory, and Aqua. There is no current WK sweater that matches this particular shade of red, but it looks wonderful with black.

Honored Contributor

On 4/29/2014 2E said:

I have this beautiful blazer in Red, Ivory, and Aqua. There is no current WK sweater that matches this particular shade of red, but it looks wonderful with black.

or ivory or white tops too. Navy looks great with the red blazer too.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Super Contributor

Daysdee - I've been wondering if A251584 in RED would at least be tonal & look nice with my same RED blazer? Any LL's out there who own both & can comment? (do you own this sweater 2E?)

Do enjoy wearing LDO's Sunshine Yellow with RED as well as Turquoise. . . .

Super Contributor

On 4/29/2014 NaturalBornWoman said:

Daysdee - I've been wondering if A251584 in RED would at least be tonal & look nice with my same RED blazer? Any LL's out there who own both & can comment? (do you own this sweater 2E?)

Do enjoy wearing LDO's Sunshine Yellow with RED as well as Turquoise. . . .

I do have the A251584 Mockneck WK you asked about, and it's the bright, gorgeous "Santa Suit" red that matches the A251578 WK Boyfriend Cardigan and the A251580 PK short jacket with the zip front -- my favorite of all the Linea reds! It is completely different from the red blazer, and not a tonal match at all. The red blazer is a much lighter, "Spring" red, with a hint of a coral undertone; very much a "flower" color. It's an unusual shade of red that often brings comments when I'm out and about. I have an extensive scarf collection, and several include this shade in the mix. Wore the blazer to work yesterday with black pants, the new black WK tank, black/white scarf, and lots of gold jewelry to go with the buttons.

Honored Contributor

I wear the red jacket casually with a dark chambray button shirt with the cuffs turned back over the jacket sleeves. Over white or dark jeans.

Honored Contributor

On 4/29/2014 JustJazzmom said:
On 4/29/2014 2E said:

or ivory or white tops too. Navy looks great with the red blazer too.

I love navy so will wear it with navy a lot and ivory, black, white and maybe I can find a print top or scarf. Thanks ladies for helping me out. It's a beautiful jacket--love the fabric and it is so well made. I may have a seamstress shorten the sleeves just a tad as I'm petite/short.