Contributor

Re: Linea Leisure Jackets, Tops and Pants have posted

Thanks for the post. I ordered everything in black and also purchased the pants in white

Honored Contributor

I want every piece of all of them. I need to make up my mind quickly before everybody has the same idea as I have and takes them all. I think it's the peony and black hoodie and what color pants? Oh, dear. What a decision. It's making me schizophrenic ;-) as if I were not already. Ha ha.

Esteemed Contributor

I opted for the peony pink and black hoodies and tanks; and black and white petite pants. Decided to get on the bandwagon early, 'cause if I were a betting person, I'd wager these will be very limited before the show airs.

Respected Contributor

I bought the Peony Pink and Aqua (wait list) hoodies. I thought of getting the navy also, but I have so many clothes right now. I need to go through my clothes, take some to consignment, and give some to my neighbor for her niece.

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/28/2015 Lyn08 said:

I bought the Peony Pink and Aqua (wait list) hoodies. I thought of getting the navy also, but I have so many clothes right now. I need to go through my clothes, take some to consignment, and give some to my neighbor for her niece.

I feel your pain, Lyn.{#emotions_dlg.blush} I've already picked out two hoodies to give to Goodwill, and a third lightweight cover-up will have to go whenever the aqua comes in.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

On 1/28/2015 namealreadytaken said:

I want every piece of all of them. I need to make up my mind quickly before everybody has the same idea as I have and takes them all. I think it's the peony and black hoodie and what color pants? Oh, dear. What a decision. It's making me schizophrenic ;-) as if I were not already. Ha ha.

Let me put you out of your misery---you need Black and White LL Pants to mix and match---it's a no brainer. Grab the Peony Tank, too. I'm sure you have tons of WK colored tanks to wear under the Black--but the Peony tank is a must have, I think.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

On 1/28/2015 SoX said:

I opted for the peony pink and black hoodies and tanks; and black and white petite pants. Decided to get on the bandwagon early, 'cause if I were a betting person, I'd wager these will be very limited before the show airs.

My order is almost identical to yours, but I opted for the Black Cardigan over the Hoodie, as I want to wear the Cardigan to business meetings. I also threw in the Perfectly Pink Cardigan. When the skirt is available, I'm ordering two. I'll actually probably shorten both, as I am 5'3", but I'll have one a little longer for business, and one shorter for play.

Respected Contributor

On 1/28/2015 shoesnbags said:
On 1/28/2015 GraceCO said:
On 1/28/2015 shoesnbags said:
On 1/28/2015 GraceCO said:

Me too! Ordered the hoodie, tank & pants in black. I also wish the long skirt was posted!

I noticed the hoodie is waitlisted in "aqua"!!!

Hmmm. Now that's really strange, since Louis didn't say anything about aqua. I wonder if that's a mistake? But given that aqua is one of my favorite, most flattering colors I put the aqua on waitlist just in case.

Yea, I thought so, too. But, Louis is just full of surprisesWink

Or, it's another QVC oops!

OK, Louis says that the aqua WILL be available in a few months. But he's puzzled as to why they would list it now. I'm just hoping that they won't cancel my WL.

I hope there is going to be an Aqua LL Tank, too, as I am one of those AR types who likes things to match and then I go wild with the accessories!

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/28/2015 Sheesh said:
On 1/28/2015 SoX said:

My order is almost identical to yours, but I opted for the Black Cardigan over the Hoodie, as I want to wear the Cardigan to business meetings. I also threw in the Perfectly Pink Cardigan. When the skirt is available, I'm ordering two. I'll actually probably shorten both, as I am 5'3", but I'll have one a little longer for business, and one shorter for play.

Smart lady! The hoodies and pants will be my travel companions when we hit the road this spring. No more business meetings for me, LOL!

Honored Contributor

I placed my order for the PP hoodie, and PP and black tanks. Also the moss crepe top and skirt, also in black. Now just want the dew drop necklace sets and the aubergine jacket and I am done.

"To each their own, in all things".