Respected Contributor

I really wish that some of these new leisure tops came in petite sizing, as I love the idea of them. But they all look so long!

Honored Contributor

I'm 5'2"" and I do not wear them pulled down but I scrunch them up around my waist hip region which hides a few flaws.

I really like the new tunic he showed and managed to get the 3 darkest colors.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor
Loving the pink hoodie and tank. Liking the Capri cotton span pants shown too - I just asked Louis when grease would be available or maybe they have been and gone!
Valued Contributor

Black hoodie has gunmetal hardware not gold. Louis said he will update his website. I like gunmetal even more than gold on this cute casual black hoodie. He mentioned again he will not be selling live; OLO. Disappointed.

Respected Contributor
On 1/26/2015 dulwich said: Loving the pink hoodie and tank. Liking the Capri cotton span pants shown too - I just asked Louis when grease would be available or maybe they have been and gone!

Hi, if you are referring to the Cotton/Span Crop Leggings, they were available last Spring/Summer in Black, Peacock, Olive and White.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

I love the all black. I'd go for a casual dinner in that.

Honored Contributor
On 1/26/2015 Sheesh said:
On 1/26/2015 JustJazzmom said:

This new PP will work with charcoal gray or feather jersey smoke gray too.

I think it will also work with Expresso---even Olive---what a great color! Sure to be an instant sell out...I'll be sure to get mine. This may now be #1 on my ""Get List""....

It will be stunning with olive. I have an olive suit (pants and jacket with gunmetal hardware) from Louis about 3 years ago and wore it with one of his hot pink acrylic sweaters and got tons of compliments.

Respected Contributor

I might get the hoodie instead of the cardigan to wear over the black Tshirt dress.

Respected Contributor

I wear hot pink all summer. Always get compliments and noticed.

Valued Contributor
I'm all in for the Peony Pink. What a terrific color and style.