Honored Contributor

Linea Leather/Knit Sleeve Jacket?

Looking for reviews and opinions on those who have this regarding sizing.

I am a size 2 in JCrew or Lauren (in jackets but other wise could be smaller)

what size would I be in Linea?

I think the price is rather high but the look is great.

Thanks

Valued Contributor

Re: Linea Leather/Knit Sleeve Jacket?

I have this jacket in every color that has been offered. This is a bargain price for the quality of the leather used. You couldn't touch this jacket for under $450. This is the good stuff. Because of the knit panels there is a lot give. Have you gone to the item page and clicked on ""click here for measurements""? If you follow those measurements you should be fine. Forget about what you wear in other lines. I am a medium in Linea and bought a medium in all 4 jackets. I can comfortably wear with silk blouses and WK sweaters. Gorgeous jacket.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm a size 4 top/jacket in B&M stores and have this jacket in XXS. I think the XXS should work well for you as well. The quality of these jackets is excellent - they look as if they should cost more. Definitely a good investment.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

Thanks for the input

I will think about it,

I am a "sale shopper" for me to pull the trigger on a Full Price item is painful

Honored Contributor

Wasn't there a recent thread here about these jackets smelling like mold when they arrived?

Honored Contributor

On 9/29/2014 happy housewife said:

Wasn't there a recent thread here about these jackets smelling like mold when they arrived?

Mold schmold

Honored Contributor

On 9/29/2014 jackthebear said:

Mold schmold

I didn't write that thread but I do recall it.

Valued Contributor

There was an issue with a suede jacket. I received a green suede and it was damp. About the time there was a hurricane and a warehouse got damaged. Jacket is fine. Thankfully because it was waitlisted FOREVER.

Honored Contributor

On 9/29/2014 HAPPY LADY said:

There was an issue with a suede jacket. I received a green suede and it was damp. About the time there was a hurricane and a warehouse got damaged. Jacket is fine. Thankfully because it was waitlisted FOREVER.

No - it was an issue with it SMELLING like mold.

If you don't mind paying those prices for damaged goods - by all means enjoy it.

Super Contributor

I wore my black jacket today. I noticed it was a bit large on the sides. I am down (lost weight) to a ""L""....if I send this one back and order a ""M""...the sleeves will be way too short.

Quandry for sure....